Join for free
Page 163 of 1676 « First < 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 1163 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 04:32 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Brave lad Spitty.

Lets face it, whether we like it or not we have to have rules.
If I remember me bible properly the first ever rule for mankind was given by God to Adam and Eve, “You can eat the fruit from every tree in the garden, except the one with the nasty looking snake wrapped around it”
Fair enough says Adam, I won’t go near that one. Most men understand orders from above and know there is hell to pay if disobeyed, the there are women, say no more, we all know what happened next and no one can ever blame a man for landing the whole human race in the shit we’re in today.
I rest my case yer honour.

I wonder did Eve turn over a new leaf every year?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:34 PM

We have Trump morning noon and night in the news, Capt’n Donny’s infantry, reminds me of that old Joseph Locke song from the Broadway Operetta “Naughty Marietta”

Trump, trump, trump along the highway
Trump, trump, trump, the road is free
Blazing trails along the byway
For men of war are we

Trump, trump, trump now clear the roadway
Room, room, room, the world is free
We're planters and Canucks
Virginians and Kentucks
Captain Dick's Own Infantry
Captain Dick's Own Infantry.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 01:46 AM

is there too much sun beating down in Ireland at the moment - to be sure; to be sure!

there was a young fella called Jem
whos sword quivered at the sight of his pen
He'd make the ladies all swoon, at his bayful old tunes
then he'd run and hide away in his man den!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 05:11 AM

When the position of America's president
is given over to the next power-mad clown;
I hope there'll be no-one hesitant
In renaming the place 'Trumpton Town'.

I kinda hope he really shocks the whole world
with his Instagram stuff and his 'tweeting'.
After all,we can ALL read what a dick the prez is...
...and for they colonials,that takes some beating!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

15-01-2017, 03:38 PM

You got that right Gumbud, that’s me, in and out don’t hang about. I found out the hard way that one can get into trouble hanging about a forum all day, I found meself replying to posts I shouldn’t be replying to.

It’s Sugar time for Donny.

Oh he’s tweeting in the morning tweeting in the evening tweeting at suppertime
He’s the biggest tweeter and they love him all the time
Money in the morning money in the evening money at suppertime
He has all the money and you don’t get a dime.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 05:40 PM

Y'know,we sit here in peace,sipping our drinks and enjoying the odd cigar,watching you Earthlings TOTALLY forget that without the infrastructure,non of this human posturing,arguing,point-scoring and genocide as huge stacks of a thing you call 'money' are piled high,for the next generation to argue over...and we're SO glad we didn't make ourselves known and invite your planet to join our federation! Beep....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 08:44 AM

A young lady walks into a supermarket and on her way round she sees the bloke who, the previous evening, after they had met in a pub, had his wicked way with her .

He was stacking washing powder boxes onto the shelves.

"You lying toad," she yells" Last night you told me you were a stunt pilot."

"Not so," he says, "I told you I was a member of the Ariel display team."
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 08:55 AM

That Daz, he's so Bold.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

16-01-2017, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Y'know,we sit here in peace,sipping our drinks and enjoying the odd cigar,watching you Earthlings TOTALLY forget that without the infrastructure,non of this human posturing,arguing,point-scoring and genocide as huge stacks of a thing you call 'money' are piled high,for the next generation to argue over...and we're SO glad we didn't make ourselves known and invite your planet to join our federation! Beep....
Greetings to the unit called Pug, we are situated at the far side of Galaxy 1017 a little East of Yonggo, we picked up your message and agree with it, the puny microbes called Earthlings never seem to learn that no one in the rest of the Universe want’s a belt of them, they keep flinging firecrackers into the sky in a vain attempt to get off there self ruined planet.
We picked up a signall from one of their orbiting stations, it asked the earthling inside to “Keep their eyes peeled for UFO’s” Why do they peel their eyes and what do they do with the skins? What strange little insects they are.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 04:14 PM

I used some Daz in my wash, my best Tee Shirt came out "Whiter than White", shame, it was Blue when I put it in.

Page 163 of 1676 « First < 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 1163 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top