Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 09:49 AM

Women. Why do we bother. :-D

Ok we have had the ladies POV on the men, might be interesting to see the Gents side.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 09:50 AM

Re: Women. Why do we bother. :-D

I've been waiting for this - I'm surprised it took you so long Nommy.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 09:57 AM

You bother because we are sweet fragrant beautiful caring creatures and you luv us
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You bother because we are sweet fragrant beautiful caring creatures and you luv us

Exactly right Summer

Sums us up beautifully.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 10:08 AM

Definitely !
devon56
London
devon56 is male  devon56 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 11:30 AM

Its' a question I've pondered. Why do we bother?

I mean, apart from being adorable, huggable, best friends, naughty, fun, entrancing, caring and insightful what have women ever done for us?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Nom, If it hadn't been for one of the fairer sex, you wouldn't be writing this thread now!!
Most women carry, nurture and love the baby they are growing for nine months....and what was the man's imput?
Mmmn....now let me think!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 12:58 PM

They can be a pain in the a**e most of the time but we lurve em don't we lads?
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 01:31 PM

Having started the 'Men, why do we bother thread', I felt I couldn't help but reply to your thread Nom.

You bother because we are fascinating creatures that beguile you poor straightforward, uncomplicated men. You like our looks, our fragrance, our figures, the way we laugh and tease you. You like that the sweet, innocent woman everyone sees from the outside, can also be a mature seductress behind closed doors.
We laugh at your terrible jokes, are grateful for your brave attempts at DIY and give birth to and nurture your offspring.
When you are down we lift your spirits, and even though you may be maccho men, we know when to give you the hugs and cuddles that you need and when to leave you alone to sulk in your cave.
The fact that women are brave enough to leave the house with the way some men dress is surely testament to their love for their man, and when she rolls her eyes and sits and watches yet another sports match with you...... well you've struck gold!
Although you don't always understand what we want, the fact that you do try accumulates 'brownie points' which you take full advantage of at every opportunity, but you understand that it's only because we let you.
You bother because you don't want to live like a caveman, you want the comforts in life, someone to love you for better or worse, and Lord knows we seem to. That's why you 'bother' with us.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nom, If it hadn't been for one of the fairer sex, you wouldn't be writing this thread now!!
Most women carry, nurture and love the baby they are growing for nine months....and what was the man's imput?
Mmmn....now let me think!
I could answer that.........but daren't.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top