Join for free
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 08:43 AM

Death In Paradise

Great to see this series back again.Lovely to see the sun,sand and sea on these dark January days.Think Kris Marshall is good as DI Humphrey.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 08:54 AM

Re: Death In Paradise

Not heard of this one Enfys, must take a look if there's sun in it!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 08:58 AM

Tried to watch it a few times but I cant get into thinking its great.
Kris is good as the Inspector and remember laughing at him in
My Family as the older son. But, not bothered with this new series yet.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 01:28 PM

Aw, I'm happy to see the return of this series! I like all the main characters, and love to see the scenery of Guadalope (sp?). Makes me want to go there.

But why on earth did they give him that name? I don't know any Humphreys, do you?
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 06:42 PM

I too was awaiting this programme's return as I've found it a bit different and enjoyable but unfortunately I fell asleep so I've no idea how it turned out - did they work out who killed the boss in the closed room when they all - apparently - held hands during the seance? stevmk2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
I too was awaiting this programme's return as I've found it a bit different and enjoyable but unfortunately I fell asleep so I've no idea how it turned out - did they work out who killed the boss in the closed room when they all - apparently - held hands during the seance? stevmk2
I'd tell you Steve if I thought no-one here had recorded to watch later! If I get the go ahead then I'll let you know! Or do you want a PM? S'up to you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top