Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 04:41 PM

Re: Have you done your Christmas cards yet?

Finished writing mine today, and have decided, to everyone I know on line, its going to be e-cards next year. I have email friends that already do this, so I am just going to take a leaf out of their book.

As I make all my own cards, you can imagine how long the whole process takes me from beginning to end.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 04:42 PM

Yes, just purchased a card on Ebay for my wife. What relief from the agony of trapping around the boring shops in pain. Why did I not think of it before
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 04:55 PM

Ive wriiten the postable ones and Im working on a collage photo for the online one..
Last year I did a slide show set to music by Kelly Clarkson.. This year I think just a photo..
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 05:14 PM

I love this site for e cards https://www.jacquielawson.com/cards
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 05:26 PM

Done them? Haven't even bought them!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:05 PM

C'mon folks, the weeks will now fly by!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:07 PM

Written all of mine out but not delivered any of them yet. I must add that i dont have very many anyway so when I say deliver them it only takes a little while lol
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:12 PM

I've finished the majority, and put them in piles. By hand by post, those that will have a small letter put in, neighbours.

However, I under estimated how many I would need. When in Wilko yesterday I bought a set of nice ones, which were on offer. Should have got more. The ones I have left are the cheap looking boxed.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 07:43 PM

I posted my airmail things about the middle of November -
A calendar to Canada
A card to Canada
A card to South Africa

I'll write my cards to be posted over the weekend, and get them in the post Monday or Tuesday
I'll also write my cards for hand delivery over the weekend - neighbours and so on; then deliver them next week if there's half - decent weather

And I mustn't forget that it's my wife's birthday in the middle of December, and there's always a danger of overlooking that in the concentration on Christmas. I've never missed it yet, but I've come close a couple of times!

My Christmas goodies box in the corner of the kitchen is getting full, but I've already eaten the 'luxury biscuits for cheese'; I'll have to get another 2 or 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 07:48 PM

I'll be writing mine this weekend but won't be posting them yet

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top