Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Re: Is it possible?

Originally Posted by susan m ->
My daughter was looking to adopt a child , her and hubby went through rigorous tests and courses during this time they were told that babies have something called cellular memory and should any trauma happen to the child from the moment of birth it is retained in the memory cells . Therefore they were advised a child could have life difficulties or problems due to this cellular memory .

It seems that trauma does affect us even from birth and in later life it can come to the surface .

So it would seem that certain memory's can stay hidden through life then just open up later on

I know that to be true - a 'trigger' will release the memory
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
So he should be. No doubt he was practicing his skills whilst in his mothers womb.
Yep - kicking his legs and singing 'Give me the moonlight..............'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 12:11 AM

Saw on telly tonight, an advert for a CD he's just brought out, he's got a good powerful voice on him, I thought he sounded a bit like Josh Groben (spelling?).

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top