Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 07:28 PM

Re: Tyson Fury petition grows and grows

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
You are not in a position to judge after just one visit.
Please point out where in my post I said "one visit" !!

On second thoughts don't bother. stevmk2
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 07:11 AM

Although I dont agree with this mans views about gay people or women. Isnt he entitled to his opinion?

Why does everyone have to toe the line these days ? we talk about freedom but that only seems to apply if you join the " happy, clappy everything is good unless its Muslim" brigade.

The point is at least he is honest about his views there are so many who discriminate and decry others but only behind their backs or behind closed doors. I may not like his views but I have to respect his honesty.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 07:18 AM

Let us get one thing straight, it is not illegal to be homophobic, the same as it is not illegal to be racist.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Let us get one thing straight, it is not illegal to be homophobic, the same as it is not illegal to be racist.

'Scuse me, it most certainly is!!!
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:14 PM

Fury claims to be quoting from the bible.
I don't know whether he his, but the police are now investigating him for his comments.
I must have missed it when it was reported that someone was investigated for quoting murderous views allegedly from the Koran.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top