Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:08 PM

It takes all sorts

Is it me? I honestly can't fathom this out.

I have just read about a young-ish woman, still in her early 30's, who says she has a sexual phobia. She hates sex. She tried it once, and didn't like it. The thought makes her sick.
When she met a nice young man around the same age. They did a bit of hand holding and shared a kiss, but she thought it fair to tell him she would never have sex with him.
He accepted this, and after a while they moved in together. Not only did they have separate beds, she insisted on separate bedrooms even. She said the thought of sleeping with him made her feel sick. She allows him into her bed for a cuddle, then sends him packing when she wants to sleep.

After they had been together for a while, she decided she wanted a baby. Big problem seeing as she won't have sex!
Then she saw one of those 'Reborn Dolls' that look and feel like a live baby. Her partner went out and bought her one.
The woman bought a carry cot and pram and named it Joshua. She bottle feeds it, changes nappies, takes it out and about in the pram and generally treats it the same as a live child, although neighbours ask her why she is pushing a doll around.
She says her boyfriend is proving to be a good 'Dad' to Joshua, but she wants him to be more 'hands on' and give it a bottle and change nappies.
They have now decided they would also like a real baby, but they want a girl "as we already have a son."!!!

She told him she will use his sperm, but she is trying to inseminate herself with a - wait for it - a turkey baster!!
She says so far it is not working, but they will keep trying.

They are now in the middle of buying all 'Joshua's' christmas presents. . . .

You never know what goes on behind closed doors, do you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:27 PM

Re: It takes all sorts

No you don't - feel sorry for her, that's all I can say really
There's a reason for the phobia and her man respects that
Hear about women that buy the baby dolls, very sad in a way, but, it makes them happy, so be it ............
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:28 PM

She might as well use his Turkey Baster

And both go see a Psychiatrist!!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Sadly the lass needs to see a sex therapist, I can't believe he puts up with this behaviour unless she lets him put it about a bit.
Weird I'd call it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Well he must be either totally under her thumb and dominated, or else quite an extraordinary man to cope with it all.

Yes, I also agree she would do better to get serious help.
For a start, if the turkey baster did work, how the hell would she explain to a real child that his/her brother was a doll??
Poor kid would grow up a laughing stock at school.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:33 PM

Well go to the foot of our stairs, say I!! I would go for the sex, and forget about the baby.

If her turkey basting succeeds - she may find that a real live baby is a whole different kettle of fish to a dolly. And if she's that put off by the thought of sex - what's she going to make of giving birth?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-12-2015, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
Well go to the foot of our stairs, say I!! I would go for the sex, and forget about the baby.

If her turkey basting succeeds - she may find that a real live baby is a whole different kettle of fish to a dolly. And if she's that put off by the thought of sex - what's she going to make of giving birth?

Same thought crossed my mind too, Indigo.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:34 PM

She's made a big mistake going public that's for sure - trolls will lap this up
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:42 PM

They is a type of person who is called " A " Sexual " that doesn't have any desire for sex or to have sex with any gender. It is none existant from their minds..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:47 PM

Just sounds like two people different to the norm have found each other, she is as has been said Asexual I hope he is too and isn't just doing this for her as they have more chance of a lasting relationship if they are both similar.

The doll will likely be less important if/when they do have a child of their own.. Just hope people leave them alone as this is still a taboo and some people won't understand them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top