Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:48 PM

Re: It takes all sorts

How would they teach their daughter about the 'birds & the bees' I wonder?

I still think its beyond weird to buy the doll lots of christmas pressies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just sounds like two people different to the norm have found each other, she is as has been said Asexual I hope he is too and isn't just doing this for her as they have more chance of a lasting relationship if they are both similar.
Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

Julie, he said in the early days he admitted he hoped she would change her mind and allow sex.

The doll will likely be less important if/when they do have a child of their own.. Just hope people leave them alone as this is still a taboo and some people won't understand them.

That's not what they are saying at the moment. They said they want a little girl as they already have a son.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 05:52 PM

I know our turkey baster has gone straight into the dustbin.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2015, 06:17 PM

That is rather a sad tale actually, the woman obviously needs help & her partner too. I couldn't imagine any man giving up sex completely for a woman. Nor condoning one of those scary new borns either. They are horrendous. As to the turkey baster I've never seen one but it sounds a bad idea to me.
I certainly don't understand where she is coming from. I loved sex.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-12-2015, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That is rather a sad tale actually, the woman obviously needs help & her partner too. I couldn't imagine any man giving up sex completely for a woman. Nor condoning one of those scary new borns either. They are horrendous. As to the turkey baster I've never seen one but it sounds a bad idea to me.
I certainly don't understand where she is coming from. I loved sex.

I definitely think they need help, too Tiffany, especially her.
I think he would have done better to go with her to see someone rather than buy her a doll.
I couldn't believe they are buying the doll christmas presents too. That's a bit too way out for me to understand.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 12:22 AM

I see perhaps a closet case off her meds. But if they're happy together who are we to judge? Then again maybe they're just fishing for a reality show.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 12:42 AM

And I thought I had problems!!

Good heavens, as you say - it takes all sorts...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-12-2015, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by opheila ->
I see perhaps a closet case off her meds. But if they're happy together who are we to judge? Then again maybe they're just fishing for a reality show.

Maybe you're right, Opheila, or maybe they've gone public for the interview money, who knows.

What I don't feel right about though, is them bringing a real child into the equation.
Like I said earlier, the lady is desperate for a little girl, but I can't help but wonder what she would teach her daughter about "the birds and bees" if she hates it and it makes her feel so sick?
How would she explain why they have separate bedrooms?
How would she explain why she pushes a doll about in a pram in public?
If she says the doll is "her son", would she also tell the little girl that "the doll" is her brother?

The more I think about it, the more I wish her husband could get her help rather than encouraging her.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:26 AM

Mups "The more I think about it, the more I wish her husband could get her help rather than encouraging her".

Poor bloke dammed if he does dammed if he does not. Ive always said thats it men that truly love.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:55 AM

Well, in recent years, I have come to the conclusion that "it" is the most over-rated of indoor and outdoor sports .....

mind you, I did not always think so

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top