Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 07:43 AM

Re: It takes all sorts

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Mups "The more I think about it, the more I wish her husband could get her help rather than encouraging her".

Poor bloke dammed if he does dammed if he does not. Ive always said thats it men that truly love.
True .............In this case
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I have just read about a young-ish woman, still in her early 30's, who says she has a sexual phobia. She hates sex. She tried it once, and didn't like it. The thought makes her sick.

:

Poor girl - she needs her head sorting out. Maybe the first time was painful...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
True .............In this case
Oh dear another man hating thread, will leave all to your misandry.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 10:55 AM

Mups "The more I think about it, the more I wish her husband could get her help rather than encouraging her".

Poor bloke dammed if he does dammed if he does not. Ive always said thats it men that truly love.

I don't agree with that at all.
But neither of us can prove our point.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 10:59 AM

Hypnotherapy might help!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 11:11 AM

What a load of utter nonsense !!
You women will believe anything you read anywhere.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 11:13 AM

Oh dear another man hating thread, will leave all to your misandry.
Not true

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
What a load of utter nonsense !!You women will believe anything you read anywhere.
I think the same - if it is true, she does need help merely by going public with it
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 11:16 AM

AAh MISANDRY , a new word for me, thankyou
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 11:17 AM

If it's true you say ?????????????????
Surely you don't have any doubts as to its authenticity !
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is it me? I honestly can't fathom this out.

I have just read about a young-ish woman, still in her early 30's, who says she has a sexual phobia. She hates sex. She tried it once, and didn't like it. The thought makes her sick.
When she met a nice young man around the same age. They did a bit of hand holding and shared a kiss, but she thought it fair to tell him she would never have sex with him.
He accepted this, and after a while they moved in together. Not only did they have separate beds, she insisted on separate bedrooms even. She said the thought of sleeping with him made her feel sick. She allows him into her bed for a cuddle, then sends him packing when she wants to sleep.

After they had been together for a while, she decided she wanted a baby. Big problem seeing as she won't have sex!
Then she saw one of those 'Reborn Dolls' that look and feel like a live baby. Her partner went out and bought her one.
The woman bought a carry cot and pram and named it Joshua. She bottle feeds it, changes nappies, takes it out and about in the pram and generally treats it the same as a live child, although neighbours ask her why she is pushing a doll around.
She says her boyfriend is proving to be a good 'Dad' to Joshua, but she wants him to be more 'hands on' and give it a bottle and change nappies.
They have now decided they would also like a real baby, but they want a girl "as we already have a son."!!!

She told him she will use his sperm, but she is trying to inseminate herself with a - wait for it - a turkey baster!!
She says so far it is not working, but they will keep trying.

They are now in the middle of buying all 'Joshua's' christmas presents. . . .

You never know what goes on behind closed doors, do you.
You couldn't make it up!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top