Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 12:53 PM

Re: It takes all sorts

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
You couldn't make it up!
Wrong Robert !! This story is certainly made up !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
If it's true you say ?????????????????
Surely you don't have any doubts as to its authenticity !
No, I don't doubt - just making a point
Anyway, I'm done with this thread
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:15 PM

Gracious! Mind boggled it is I am???? True or not. Does this condition have a name?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 03:16 PM

I would imagine that since she has gone public if by chance she does have a real living baby then Social Services could get involved very quickly. It certainly couldn't be a healthy environment for a child being brought up to believe a doll is it's brother.

I have read various stories of women who have these dolls but in all the cases I've read about the women already have grown up families, they were not brought up to believe the dolls were their brothers and sisters.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Oh dear another man hating thread, will leave all to your misandry.

Don't talk daft, man. Nothing to do with misandry.
It's probably not her husband's fault she has a problem, I never said that, but I still say he would do better to encourage her to talk to an expert, rather than sleep elsewhere forever, and buy her dolls to feed and nappy change.
To me, it isn't 'normal' for a woman in her mid thirties to be pushing dolls in prams about in the street and saying it's her son.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 07:45 PM

there is having a problem' and having a bigger problem when u go out and buy a doll to have as a baby -tut tut --- lot more issues here with this person ime affraid ...and they dont all lay in the bedroom .....all i can say is thank god she cant have a real one for everyones sake .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I would imagine that since she has gone public if by chance she does have a real living baby then Social Services could get involved very quickly. It certainly couldn't be a healthy environment for a child being brought up to believe a doll is it's brother.

I have read various stories of women who have these dolls but in all the cases I've read about the women already have grown up families, they were not brought up to believe the dolls were their brothers and sisters.

Totally agree clumsy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I know our turkey baster has gone straight into the dustbin.
The turkey baster is an old trick, I am sure Helen in 'The Archers' used one years ago to help her conceive
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 12:35 AM

When a woman after sex, takes the condom and uses a turkey baster to suck out the contents then uses it to artificially inseminate herself, without the knowledge or consent of the male.

Often done to gain child support from pro sports players, or to prolong bad relationships.
After hooking up with the cheerleader at the homecoming party, Tyrone Biggins found himself a victim of a turkey baster. He is now the father of 6, and he still can't figure out why condoms aren't working.

Women for you
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Gracious! Mind boggled it is I am???? True or not. Does this condition have a name?
I think it might be called Muddiphobia ........

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top