Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 11:08 AM

Re: When 'friends' attack, how do you react ?

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013;765374[B
]If friends attack, they are not real friends. Friends can and do have disagreements, sometimes passionately, but they don't attack.
[/B]
Originally Posted by Honey;765385[B
]True friends are hard to come by[/B], I wouldn't put a name to those who hurt you, I'd just move on and keep them at arms length so they can't do any damage
Like both of these post - wise words
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
It seems to me that I have fewer friends than I imagined.
The others will have to be classed as ? don't quite know what.
Fewer friends is nothing to worry about, you don't need many, a handful is more than enough.

For the others I just call them an acquaintance (Phew had to look that one up )

Only teenagers and insecure people need 'lots of friends' that's how the bookface thing has exploded. Allegedly you can see how many 'friends' a person on there has, it is often shown as 200 or more, I defy anyone to know who the 200 are it's not possible
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Fewer friends is nothing to worry about, you don't need many, a handful is more than enough.

For the others I just call them an acquaintance (Phew had to look that one up )

Only teenagers and insecure people need 'lots of friends' that's how the bookface thing has exploded. Allegedly you can see how many 'friends' a person on there has, it is often shown as 200 or more, I defy anyone to know who the 200 are it's not possible
As a bit of a loner, I've not had a great number of close friends.
In the past few years, my world has expanded and I have met a number of people I value.
We are not close ... I don't necessarily have their phone numbers ... and we mostly encounter each other at the pub, enjoy chatting and the exchange of ideas some sensible ideas and some a bit silly.

Age ranges are probably between 50 and 75

They are generally speaking a nice bunch but there are two who def have problems and will become aggressive at any time.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:17 PM

Have any of You ever watched 'MOB WIVES' on tv?...jeeze!..Who needs enemies with 'Friends' like Them ..It usually ends up in a punch up with fists flying and hair being pulled out...All in the best possible taste of course,lol.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top