Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:06 PM

Re: The Devil Wore Prada

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
You have to hand it to the g/l/tg's of today. They do turn themselves out quite nicely. Oh well done for resisting the temptation of those Prada Painter. They are lush init.
Indeed.. we live in a very different world today. The traditional family structure is, sorry to say, changing. The world as we knew it back then, is not how it is today and will turn out to be in the future.

Thing about change is, that we should not resist it, but adapt to it.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Indeed.. we live in a very different world today. The traditional family structure is, sorry to say, changing. The world as we knew it back then, is not how it is today and will turn out to be in the future.

Thing about change is, that we should not resist it, but adapt to it.
True.. Had to accept and adapt to the fact that one of my Daughters is strongly bi. Seems an unlikely source of further Grand Children, but basically she remains a lovely gal and I have excepted her lifestyle.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
True.. Had to accept and adapt to the fact that one of my Daughters is strongly bi. Seems an unlikely source of further Grand Children, but basically she remains a lovely gal and I have excepted her lifestyle.
My nephew is gay. Its not a lifestyle he chose. At first he was very confused and suffered a lot. The family gave him our full support and love. Thus, he feels more at ease with his gender.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2015, 07:52 PM

yet again reading the script ----can u tell me why the devil came over to you and ask for a light and gave u a sneaky smile .... knowing your straight which u say u are ---why would he try for the pick up ????
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-12-2015, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
yet again reading the script ----can u tell me why the devil came over to you and ask for a light and gave u a sneaky smile .... knowing your straight which u say u are ---why would he try for the pick up ????
Well.. thats an easy question to answer. The devil was on the take, he wanted my soul and struck out.

Why would he try for a pick up ? Thats also a very easy question to answer. He has to try to know. Just because a gay guy hits on a straight guy that action doesn't define the straight guy as gay.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top