Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:27 AM

Who Am I ???

The question has been asked, who am I ? Sone of you will find my answer a bit complicated yet simple. I am a human being such as yourself who now finds himself walking this earth. But, who am I really ? My name is unimportant, my actions speak for myself. If you insist on calling me something, let me just say that at certain times I have been known to be yesterday, today an tomorrow.I have lived many lives and have journeyed for as long as my mind allows me to remember. Yet, as funny as it may seem, I have no recollection of time, its all trivial to me in the overall concept of the universe.

Ages, eons, centuries and milenium. At this stage and point in life I don't know how many I witnessed pass before my eyes. All I can confess to is the experience and the knowledge they have bestowed upon me. Does this all sound confusing to you ? It really should not since we can all be defined as the same.Meaning that we are all made out of dust and were all granted life by a simple breath.

So, really now, who am I or who are we ? We are timeless beings who now walk this old earth with the hope of touching one another. And by doing so, we become immortalized in the concept that we start where we finish and finish where we started. This is who I really am.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:29 AM

Re: Who Am I ???

.......'er pardon ?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:34 AM

Who am I? a frequent muse for a few folks, this group of people are becoming more apparent as they now brandish a mobile phone, specially designed for them.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
.......'er pardon ?
Indeed, my brother Alan. The truth of life itself of who we really are can be quite confusing. So, why ponder over these facts ? Because the excitement of the journey lies in the discovery of who we truly are
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:36 AM

If your avatar is anything to go by - Salvador Dali.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Who am I? a frequent muse for a few folks, this group of people are becoming more apparent as they now brandish a mobile phone, specially designed for them.
And a very good response. Life is how we define ourselves and brand ourselves in the material world.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

10-12-2015, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If your avatar is anything to go by - Salvador Dali.
Excellent point ! If one studies the life of Dali with all his craziness, one will find me and find who I really am.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 09:21 AM

Deep calls to deep EYes, but you are like The Mariana Trench .

I'll follow your thoughts with great interest & hopefully greater understandinmg
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:00 AM

Pebbles on the beach, or even the ones that you might find in the soil in the ground.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:32 AM

Don,t worry, seems you have made through today, just worry who you may be in the morning.

You can call me "Dave" or in your case "Trump".

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top