Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 01:34 PM

Chaunsa mangoes

The season will soon be over so if you can find a shop selling them buy some. Not every Pakistani is a terrorist-some sell some amazing food.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 01:50 PM

Re: Chaunsa mangoes

You are right OG. I do like a lot of the Asian foods. Not much call for it in the SW though so don't really see it these days.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
The season will soon be over so if you can find a shop selling them buy some. Not every Pakistani is a terrorist-some sell some amazing food.
Yes I buy all my garlic, coriander and chillies along with some fruits tomatoes and curry powder masalas at my local Pakistani grocers shop.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Yes I buy all my garlic, coriander and chillies along with some fruits tomatoes and curry powder masalas at my local Pakistani grocers shop.
Those shops are great. they normally sell plumbing supplies and bags of cement out the back.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 04:55 PM

But do try these mangoes-nothing like the ones you see in Tesco. The season is short and coming to an end. Google them and see.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top