Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2016, 06:19 PM

Re: Confused Newbie

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You are nothing but truthful Twink, and that is a quality that I admire above all your other obvious ones, I am proud and grateful to be your friend.
Awww Malcolm, you have made me blush
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
....It's the old ancestral criminal genes coming out.
Only two possibilities here.
Either some lying malicious claim about my family
or
an ill-informed reference to Britain's barbaric treatment of British desperates and dissidents 200 years ago (when my forebears were still comfortably ensconced in the UK).

Kindly soul that I am, I assumed she meant the latter and responded accordingly.
Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Yep, them British convicts
- 7 years for swiping a loaf of bread to feed one's starving kids.
Or an Irishman seeking freedom from oppression by the British.

Which somehow elicited this -
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I just knew you wouldn't be able to resist venting your spleen. Poor Predictable Pummy.
I feel sure that any "confused newbie" will easily separate the wheat from the chaff.
Any "spleen venting" was clearly the deliberately provocative "criminal genes" nonsense.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 01:57 AM

Welcome from me as well and what a pleasure for you to meet me . As you can tell I am the only sane one here. That is what those nice men in white coats tell me, after all it is not my fault I failed the entrance exam to idiot school.

They say there is little difference between insanity and genius so you might find me actually a genius instead.
CJforever
Victoria Canada
CJforever is female 

21-06-2016, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh I don't know about that BC! I always think that Chatrooms are for people who have little to say, barely get a full sentence on them! I have also found that, where there are private chat facilities, some people are after a lot more than a chat!
I agree Meg when it comes to private chat. It is fun (usually) to live chat with whoever is in the room though....
CJforever
Victoria Canada
CJforever is female 

21-06-2016, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Take no notice of what ?
Oh Malcolm....
I sense you like to keep the pot stirred and boiling.....
CJforever
Victoria Canada
CJforever is female 

21-06-2016, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Crikey, for a second I thought JC was back.
Hi JC, another M here. (Sort of)
Hi Mr. Ploppy
I am CJ and pleased to meet you. I think I am glad I am NOT JC.....
CJforever
Victoria Canada
CJforever is female 

21-06-2016, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Wasn't Reggie Perrin's boss called CJ?
Well. I had to ask Mr. Google who Reggie Perrin, (and of course his boss) were. I am told Reggie Perrin was a british series. And, most importantly, the bosses name was indeed CJ. He must have been a Cracker Jack too!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:08 AM

or
an ill-informed reference to Britain's barbaric treatment of British desperates and dissidents 200 years ago (when my forebears were still comfortably ensconced in the UK).

Kindly soul that I am, I assumed she meant the latter and responded accordingly.

Which somehow elicited this -I feel sure that any "confused newbie" will easily separate the wheat from the chaff.
Any "spleen venting" was clearly the deliberately provocative "criminal genes" nonsense.

Found this matey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Uk7K3lve0
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 06:23 PM

or

Which somehow elicited this -I feel sure that any "confused newbie" will easily separate the wheat from the chaff.
Oh bugger ...you're at it again .
Everything has to evolve into a Perry Mason like epic saga with you doesn't it. Boredom must be rife in your life.
Well Mi Lord ... it was you kicked this one off with you snidey remarks about members whose names begin with M.
Take it on the chin like a man else I'll start to think your name, beginning with P has nothing to do with abrasive hard skin removal but actually means Dick.
Oh .. silly me ... I do declare I substituted a D for a P so you could indulge your sleuth-like tendencies .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 06:30 PM

I thought this thread was to welcome CJ, not to put him off by folks bickering!
Show some decorum or at least pretend to like each other for a few days.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top