Corbyn Tables The EU Fudge Deal
May, having played her part in the EU pantomime looks now to be stepping aside as it's obviously time for the EU to pull old Compo Corbyn's strings.
Let's face it, it was always going to happen.
Corbyn has now tabled a deal or set of criteria by which his Looney Party will support May's deal.
They are very predictably criteria which KEEP US IN THE EU and don't deliver BrExit at all.
This is ultra duplicitous of Corbyn of course because he has opposed the EU all his political career for many many years. It's clear then who is pulling the strings here to this merry dance.
Here are Looney Labour's criteria:
1. A permanent UK-wide customs union, including a say on future EU trade deals
2. Close alignment with the single market, including membership of “shared institutions”
3. “Dynamic alignment with EU rights and protections”, for workers, consumers and the environment
4. Clear commitments on future UK membership of EU agencies and funding programmes
5. Agreements on a future comprehensive security arrangements, including membership of the European Arrest Warrant
That last one is worrying. People might want to take a look at the EAW and what it means to them personally. Police state anyone?
But regardless, the above is simply a betrayal of the people's democratic decision to Leave the EU. Those amendments would see us remain totally chained to the EU.
It's an utter farce!