Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 10:34 PM

Re: Tattoo shops.

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Good for you having four, Sue! It's good to be young at heart and full of beans. A free spirit
Yes i suppose so
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 10:40 PM

Aww Bob, I was having a laugh. I completely understand how you feel x
You are lovely Alice, I don't mind you calling me a big girls blouse. I am over it now, I am much more grown up. Can I go out and play now !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
You are lovely Alice, I don't mind you calling me a big girls blouse. I am over it now, I am much more grown up. Can I go out and play now !
No, tis you who are lovely Bob. You see the good in everyone. Well, I'm like that. Isn't it a nice way to be?
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 11:27 PM

No, tis you who are lovely Bob. You see the good in everyone. Well, I'm like that. Isn't it a nice way to be?
Dear alice,
If you met me you would quickly realise that some how I have never really grown up. Life is one big laugh for me. I look after Barb but I don't take much else seriously, I like to make others laugh and mess about something wicked. Today I did deliver a box of chocolates to a lady. But I chose not to mention the fact that she is elderly and went to her husbands funeral on Monday.
I soon had her laughing at me with my silly hat on and a few rediculous jokes. She wanted to talk about all the good times she had with her husband. I just sat and listened. At the end she got up very slowly and thanked me for calling in. I walked home in the snow but feeling a bit sad that she was on her own again.
Some things just arn't funny are they.
bob.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top