Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 12:10 PM

Re: The unacceptable face of UKIP

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You're so stuck in the twentieth century Joe. This is the problem with politics today. A new party appears on the scene with innovative ideas to face the challenges of the twenty first century and nobody wants to take the risk and stick to their own stagnated ideas and parties who have all morphed into the same lying, cheating, money grabbing, wool pulling tossers.

Yes, there are some questionable UKIP dudes who are not into the spirit of what UKIP really stands for, they will be weeded out eventually, but there aren't nearly as many as those languishing in so called 'Safe' parties.

And anyone who thinks UKIP are racist or fascist are using that description as a cop out because they can't be bothered to do any research and have to resort to name calling. You should be writing novels and not taking part in a sensible discussion.

The only exception is you Joe, I know that you will probably understand the implications of voting for anyone else other than a reincarnation of Stalin.
Farage is a lying, thieving scumbag - and here's some of the evidence:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-expenses.html
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 01:05 PM

If as you say you have had dealings with the law, you should know that accusations and allegations based on a Newspaper article written in 2014 are not evidence. Since, to my recollection, nothing has come of this it would be reasonable to suppose that either there was no proof or it was not true.

I'm not a fan of Hamilton but he has served his sentence and has done some good work with charities since, he deserves a second chance.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
If as you say you have had dealings with the law, you should know that accusations and allegations based on a Newspaper article written in 2014 are not evidence. Since, to my recollection, nothing has come of this it would be reasonable to suppose that either there was no proof or it was not true.
Or it was hushed!!!

This by the way is not the first occasion Farage has been caught fiddling his expenses - there were previous occasions - he's another one like his latest recruit, Hamilton, a grubby greedy little oik that has no business being a politician at all. Why the Welsh voted for him I haven't the foggiest idea.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Or it was hushed!!!

This by the way is not the first occasion Farage has been caught fiddling his expenses - there were previous occasions - he's another one like his latest recruit, Hamilton, a grubby greedy little oik that has no business being a politician at all. Why the Welsh voted for him I haven't the foggiest idea.
Hi

No idea UJ?

I would have thought that was obvious.

Horrible man though he is, he was obviously preferable to voting for Corbyn's Labour.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No idea UJ?

I would have thought that was obvious.

Horrible man though he is, he was obviously preferable to voting for Corbyn's Labour.
Whilst I disagree with many of Corbyn's policies, I would vote for him any day of the week rather than the ghastly Farage and his nasty party.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 02:04 PM

This one sticks in South Yorkshire folks throats, a Ukip MEP who uses an EU immunity law to delay paying compensation when she is voting to pull out of the EU.
Just hope the EU don't allow her request.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...case-1-7916255
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-05-2016, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
This one sticks in South Yorkshire folks throats, a Ukip MEP who uses an EU immunity law to delay paying compensation when she is voting to pull out of the EU.
Just hope the EU don't allow her request.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...case-1-7916255
Sticks in every sane person's craw too matey - but what can you expect from UKIP??? most of them are lying, thieving, racist scumbags.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 05:34 PM

Sticks in every sane person's craw too matey - but what can you expect from UKIP??? most of them are lying, thieving, racist scumbags.
I've just read the report in the link
So, UJ and others, are you saying that it is OK for the MPs to use the law, but not Ms Collins?

It seems that we are being asked to believe that the local MPs had no knowledge of the widespread child abuse that had been going on in Rotheram for 16 years, which I for one do not credit.
If that is the case, then they weren't very good at their job, were they?

If I was feeling particularly unkind I could suggest that they might have been part of the cover up that involved all figures of authority in that scandal

As for the action against Ms Collins, it looks to me like another case of the Establishment banding together to protect itself
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 05:46 PM

I tend to agree. Whether UKIP or not. This disgusting set up was known about for years and those paid or elected to care did nothing. They should be exposed and prosecuted. Or, at least, made to account for their failures.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 05:53 PM

Or it was hushed!!!

You're missing the point. You are presenting hearsay, rumor and opinion as evidence of an that an offense has been committed.
As for the Welsh... they probably think that anybody is better than the current Labour bunch.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top