Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 10:22 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all.

Have had a bad night.

I'm not feeling too good with throat problems, coughing, being sick etc. My Husband is in terrible pain with his back and can't even stand up or drive, and last night the Cat had me out of bed 6 times, then on the last one at 2am she decides to go downstairs to her litter tray and have a poo, I went down with her, cleaned her tray out, didn't notice that she had some on the floor because I didn't put the lights on, I have now stepped in the poo without noticing, I have brought the poo up all the stairs carpet and in on the bedroom carpet on my feet, my Husband then said I can smell poo as she got it on her bum, we are all up now, we noticed it was me, so had to wash me feet in the bath, then on my hands and knees scrubbing the carpets, then noticed that Coco had it all over her bum, so in the bath she goes, screaming, but had to be done, eventually we went back to bed about 3am, that's why i'm up late this morning.

Have a nice day all.
A baby would be less trouble
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 10:27 AM

Morning , nothing good about it, we both still feel awful, Mrs n has gone back to bed and im going to curl up on sofa. Snowed all day yesterday so now have about maybe 10" of new snow on top of old solid snow. If anyone wants to come they will have to struggle up the track cus I aint clearing it. I dont even think i could get as far as the shed.Its cold -5c but bright, birds are fed up , and those two magpies could be bird pie if I could throw a stone far enough.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 10:30 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and doesn't feel too cold this morning. We had a brief shower of rain last night, but the water shortage continues. I have a doctor's appointment later this morning, but nothing planned after that, just whatever turns up, or not, as the case may be.

I hope you have a better night tonight Susie. These puppies can be hard work at times Jazzi. I think we are lucky, a variety of doors to open, mostly there is always one open, so madam ChoCho can more or less go in the garden as she wants, but why oh why does she always go out of one door and then run all the way round the house and bark to be let in at a closed one instead of coming back in through the one she went out of?

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Good morning all raining steadily, cold and windy here, wish I didn’t have to go out but have to go to the Health Centre to have my BP taken.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 12:43 PM

Good morning all. What a noisy night. Strong gusty winds and lots of rain.
Golf course closed all day. John not happy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 01:44 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
Obviously same weather as Newcomer.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 03:06 PM

Good afternoon All..
strong wind and rain here,
and Cold Brrrrrr....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 03:15 PM

Hello all.

Its raining out now.

Made a lovely dinner of Homemade Shepherd's Pie and vegs. I eat 2 mouthfuls and the rest in the dustbin. Don't know what Hubby has done to his Spine but he is on the floor more times then he is standing, but guess what, nothing wrong with the Cat she is sleeping all through it with not a care in the world, until tonight.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:34 PM

Just phoned our GP who coming over tomorrow morning to see my Husband as soon as he gets up his legs give way and its all coming from his Spine, he says the pain in his Spine pulls him down.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Just phoned our GP who coming over tomorrow morning to see my Husband as soon as he gets up his legs give way and its all coming from his Spine, he says the pain in his Spine pulls him down.

That doesn't sound good!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top