Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 08:45 AM

Re: Society getting more selfish ?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Did she want to park her 4X4?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/561707...irsty-sharman/
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
There are idiots in every society.

I can even think of 1 in Norway which, statistically, 100% of all Norwegian citizens I have ever encountered.
you are such a pleasant person, do keep up with the compliments sweetie pie, or if you cant add anything constructive to the topic crawl back into your hole . Oh and by the way get your facts right before making personal
comments:l ol:
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Like Anders Brevik and other far-right nut-jobs. Norway has its issues. Not as bad as Sweden but getting there. I wouldn't even visit Scandinavia and feel I was missing out on anything.

I find it odd that you join a largely UK site and do little but crow about how great Norway is. Get on one or two of their own sites. Why not practice by writing some Norwegian here if that now is your culture inter alia?
LOL oh we have another idiot that doesnt like the truth, must be a friend of the kremlin idiot. Now how many Breviks have there been ?.
I have never read so much tripe as you write, I am British, and how much would you understand if i wrote in Norwegian, no doubt you would jump to google translate so that you could attempt to get your tiny brain to reply.
People like you and idiot Moscow are people that sites like this could well do without, you persistently attack the poster and not the post because you do not have the brain to make a sensible comment to the topic.

Now I have attacked you and you can see how ridiculous it looks when you persist in doing it.

Now you and Moscow stop the personal insults, because any further ones and I will report you to the moderators.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
LOL oh we have another idiot that doesnt like the truth, must be a friend of the kremlin idiot. Now how many Breviks have there been ?.
I have never read so much tripe as you write, I am British, and how much would you understand if i wrote in Norwegian, no doubt you would jump to google translate so that you could attempt to get your tiny brain to reply.
People like you and idiot Moscow are people that sites like this could well do without, you persistently attack the poster and not the post because you do not have the brain to make a sensible comment to the topic.

Now I have attacked you and you can see how ridiculous it looks when you persist in doing it.

Now you and Moscow stop the personal insults, because any further ones and I will report you to the moderators.
I didn't personally insult you ie. call you an idiot. Click my profile if you want to see what I do for a living.

You come across as a petulant 14-year-old in many of your posts I find it hard to believe that you are in your 70s.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Do not think she has improved her chances of getting employment. Ignorance is no excuse. Invite her to meet the ambulance crews do a 12 hour shift with them. It may be her only chance to redeem herself.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Please stop you are both decent people. You don't have to be rude to each other. I sometimes wonder why I start threads when they go like this
Norway
i

20-02-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I didn't personally insult you ie. call you an idiot. Click my profile if you want to see what I do for a living.

You come across as a petulant 14-year-old in many of your posts I find it hard to believe that you are in your 70s.
get a life
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 11:07 AM

Is working in the field of languages and proof-reading not a life?

Again, I find it hard to believe that you are in your 70s writing such ill-informed drivel inter alia.

Uncle Joe writes better posts; his, at least, are backed up by a firm belief of the facts (not that I always agree with him!).
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 11:13 AM

Another suggestion to stop this abuse is to blacklist her address, like the Royal Mail do, for the protection of their staff.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 09:41 PM

I think the lady just got a 12 month community service order.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top