Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 09:24 PM

Re: Gina Miller Claims She Will TAKE BACK CONTROL Of Brexit!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Honestly JBR are you like this when you are buying underpants?!

This is a bit more complex but if you want to start a thread on the Canada agreement we can go through it!
Done!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I may acknowledge that you have evolved in your debating if/when you list the disadvantages of leaving.

For someone who has shown time and again that you know absolutely nothing about Economics or Brexit to the point of taking a number of basic online courses to try to add gravitas to your increasingly flailing attempts to add credibility to your vague notion that Brexit=Bad, that was a condescending answer.

FYI I wasn't debating anything, I was just adding to Shropshiregirl's list.

As for the financial losses we can llegedly expect, this , according to the doom sayers, amounts to an average of £900pa.
That's the average.
Less than £20 per week for those in the middle, less for those at the bottom..

Funny thing is, that is guesswork and every prediction so far has been wildly pessimistic.

Maybe you can show us even one single, individual prediction of economic harm that has come true since we voted to leave the EU.

As far as I can tell it's all been good news and positive outcomes.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:35 AM

SG I read your list with tears of laughter streaming down my face!!!

The biggest and most outrageous statement was this:

YEAH!! We can have our blue passports again.

Did you not realise that this has already been sorted. The Foreign & Commonwealth Office requested bids for it and the bidding for new passports was won BY THE FRENCH!!! So in future, our passports are to be printed in France. Oh I should have said - the Foreign Secretary at the time and the person responsible for the final choice was none other than Boris Johnson!!!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Any particular reason why?
So you can verify with evidence all the drivel that was quoted can you? Rather than just regurgitating Brexit lies.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
So you can verify with evidence all the drivel that was quoted can you? Rather than just regurgitating Brexit lies.
It's no good trying to turn it round.

You accuse SG of posting a load of rubbish, but then you cannot justify your accusation.

Typical Loony Party response!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:36 AM

Just why are Jaguar on a three day week until at least Christmas?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just why are Jaguar on a three day week until at least Christmas?
Sales of diesel vehicles have dropped radically in the UK because of fears about pollution and a regulatory crackdown following Volkswagen's emissions crisis have scared off buyers.

Diesel sales dropped over 30% in 2017 and are stll falling which mean adjustments to production, hence the lay offs
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 01:06 PM

That is the official line isn't it but I don't believe in fairies.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
That is the official line isn't it but I don't believe in fairies.
Your choice Purwell but a slow down has been on the cards for some time now due to reaching a unsustainable peak. Car makers and Dealers either cut production or introduce even steeper discounts to keep selling record numbers of vehicles or go under
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 02:30 PM

They will bring forward planned maintenance, and plan to stockpile parts to cover Brexit exit.

No lost jobs but lost days, a chance to regroup.

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top