Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:44 PM

Re: Gran killed by Police Dog

I doubt you have sat in many Police canteens and witnessed the reshuffle when the dog handler walks in with his dog..
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
And your evidence of that is, what exactly.
I made no such claim. Read what I posted rather than read into it what you think meant.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
I doubt you have sat in many Police canteens and witnessed the reshuffle when the dog handler walks in with his dog..
I would not be seen dead in a police canteen thank you very much.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:38 PM

Why? What's wrong with police canteens?
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Why? What's wrong with police canteens?
Nothing wrong with the canteens, it's the dogs, so many are fundamentally aggressive and are quite happy to sink their teeth into the nearest limb when in an environment that they do not appreciate. So when PC Plod and his dog comes in for his tea break, they are given plenty of space

The idea that they are lovely gentle dogs who save their aggression solely for the criminals is hogwash, some are fine, many you wouldn't want near you when you're eating your egg sausage and chips.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top