Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:51 AM

Re: if ya interfer in the ME prepare to get ya fingers burnt

well I do take the Independent online and read a lot of Robert Fisk and others?

I also communicate with an old friend in London who has worked extensively in the ME and once ran the health services for one of them - he keeps me well informed!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:16 PM

Robert Fisk is based in Beirut . He should do what this guy suggests .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXAGlo2IpA
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Robert Fisk is based in Beirut . He should do what this guy suggests .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXAGlo2IpA
robert fisk doesn't peddle religion which this guy is doing
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Then you clearly do not understand 'facebook'. The Syrian Daily News have a facebook page, so does BBC, so does the Sun, so does the Times, so does, every news media in the world. So be a dear, and have a look at the video to give you a glimpse of what is actually going on outside Australia Reality for thousands ! You don't have to sign in or join as a member etc. and it won't bite. Until you watch the video, you might not fully understand how these people actually are ! Brought in from countries like Chechnya, Turkmenistan they are mad as hatters . With all these groups including the Al-Qaeda /Al Nusa which US class as moderates and fund, what is about to happen to them once Syria has got rid. Turkey seem to be very much protecting them. I wonder if Turkey will use them as a weapon against Europe in negotiations for getting her own way. Turkey is basically a terrorist state , bordering Europe (actually partly in Europe) .
Do you know of the military build up in the Medi , with naval fleets off the coast of Syria ? Directing you back to your original post, Israel should not have been on a bombing campaign over Syria, isn't that how major wars always start ? They will push their luck one step too far in the near future, and maybe this is the intention, to fuel a major war between, Syria/Iran and Israel but including US, UK, France, Turkey, and maybe the strong links between Russia and China might just bring China into the arena too.
Just as a matter of interest this is not research these are happenings now, they are in the media, it is information available to anyone and as I watch the daily news of what is happening in Syria and the ME from various media outlets , broadening our knowledge of what exactly is happening, would be beneficial to many with regard to the unfortunate brain washing or unreported events by the Western governments and Western media for the last 15 yrs. and the possibility of moving away from our own little bubble of Brexit and how much we might have to pay for a train ticket to nowhere.

Mans inhumanity to man breaks me . UN peace keepers , promote war and/or sanctions to break a country and it's people, whilst the rest of the world watches..
I note you manage as always to put some anti Israel propaganda in .
Buts then what's new you hate Israel
All this is I assume comes form one of your totally unathenticated websites ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I note you manage as always to put some anti Israel propaganda in .
Buts then what's new you hate Israel
All this is I assume comes form one of your totally unathenticated websites ?
last sentence muddy, bad spelling but do keep trying - you will get there one day!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top