Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 02:02 PM

Re: I'm going North

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I hope you will be more sensible than the man in your pic, Bruce
Complete idiot - picture came from a newspaper.

There have been a few cases of motorists wading across rivers to check the depth and being attacked by a croc but to be honest it is often Aboriginal kids swimming in a waterhole that get taken however more people die from snake bites - statistically a couple a year compared to an average of less than one a year for crocs.

No one dies from a spider bite.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Complete idiot - picture came from a newspaper.

There have been a few cases of motorists wading across rivers to check the depth and being attacked by a croc but to be honest it is often Aboriginal kids swimming in a waterhole that get taken however more people die from snake bites - statistically a couple a year compared to an average of less than one a year for crocs.

No one dies from a spider bite.
No but I would die of fright

Bruce, sounds and looks great and I'll look forward to your photos too! What a long trip - how long will it take you?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:30 AM

Leaving in about 20 minutes; car is packed, water and fuel on board, recovery hitch stowed.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4642.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	712   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4640.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	713  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 08:58 AM

Good luck Bruce, enjoy your trip

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top