Join for free
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:07 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Would love if any one could show a statement that shows Nigel as being a racist.

Would love it if Grenade Girl could do the same to backup her statement that Nigel is a racist.

I want out of the EU I always have and I have a closed mind about that does not make me a racist in my eyes.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
What a load of cobblers, they need us more than we need them.
We need each other. But we need them more.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Ttarantula

I just don't get why you are so anti everything. You must have had at one time in your life a horrible experience which I can understand.

It is just not natural to be against everything and maybe you should seek some sort of help. Your Dr could advise you on who to seek out to help cure your problem which you may not realise you have .
I am anti racist and object to that piece of scum, Farage, and his ilk.

Britain was built on incomers. A multicultural society is much more preferable to a nationalistic horror as the US is in danger of becoming with that idiot, Trump, at the helm.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

I wont out of the EU always have I have a closed mind about that that does not make me a racist in my eyes.
Yeah but some of your other posts here prove you are particularly the deleted ones about whoopie goldberg.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We need each other. But we need them more.
I believe in my self as I do in my country I don't think we need them more.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:16 PM

I am of the opinion that the UK will be much worse off when we leave the EU. But time will tell.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

18-08-2018, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am anti racist and object to that piece of scum, Farage, and his ilk.

Britain was built on incomers. A multicultural society is much more preferable to a nationalistic horror as the US is in danger of becoming with that idiot, Trump, at the helm.
Leaving or staying in the EU has nothing to do with racism.

This is something the Left always do when they have no argument is to shout racism.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

18-08-2018, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am of the opinion that the UK will be much worse off when we leave the EU. But time will tell.
My hairdresser doesn't believe we will leave. Maybe he is right after all why would _The little cheese be coming back if the threat did not exist. Leave means heave imo. Medics are leaving the uk in droves. We won't be able to staff the nhs. My colleagues son who works at an international investment bank is being made redundant. A friend who works for large oil company is in the same boat. Other friends are losing jobs as companies downsize their operations in the uk.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

18-08-2018, 05:32 PM

If GOD had wanted us to be part of Europe he would not have put 22 miles of water between us and those johnnie foreigners.
John leave
Hertfordshire
John leave is male  John leave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
My hairdresser doesn't believe we will leave. Maybe he is right after all why would _The little cheese be coming back if the threat did not exist. Leave means heave imo. Medics are leaving the uk in droves. We won't be able to staff the nhs. My colleagues son who works at an international investment bank is being made redundant. A friend who works for large oil company is in the same boat. Other friends are losing jobs as companies downsize their operations in the uk.
Scaremongering we have been a member for just over 40 years, that's no time at all, how do you thing we managed befor we had Brussels running our laws our trade deals and taking £10billion of our taxpayers money every year to pay there bills with, once we could buy goods from all over the world without being told we have to put massive tariffs on everything so it's not cheaper than the EU sells it, and even then our exports to none EU countries is greater than to the EU.

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top