Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 08:59 PM

Re: Beach Body Ready

But he wasn't, so why insist he was...in secret? Are you privy to inside information or just loath to discard your preconceptions?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
But he wasn't, so why insist he was...in secret? Are you privy to inside information or just loath to discard your preconceptions?
Gawd.....

Can you read?
Where did I say he WAS.
I said "if" he was, he likely not show it anyway for the reason I stated.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:34 PM

What is the point of keeping a thread going when I it's based upon an unlikely hypothetical?
The balloon misfired, it was a colossal waste of money and it achieved nothing.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:37 PM

What is the point of keeping a thread going when I it's based upon an unlikely hypothetical?
The balloon misfired, it was a colossal waste of money and it achieved nothing.
Just like the Trump one!
Devo
SW UK

01-09-2018, 09:42 PM

Except the Trump one is set in the Real World dystopia that is 2018 USA.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:47 AM

Seems the launch and flight of this blimp didn't receive as much publicity as they wanted - there was nothing on the national news about it and apparently nowhere near as many 'demonstrators' as that for the 'Trump' blimp - seems the publicity for this has significantly failed!!!
Devo
SW UK

02-09-2018, 05:21 PM

This is probably due to the fact that the number of far right supporters is disproportionately much smaller than the noise they make would suggest. Empty vessels make most noise.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

02-09-2018, 06:35 PM

It was flown to protest about his lack of action over crime in London.
I suppose that's wrong to the softy left?
You lot are the biggest menace of all.
Devo
SW UK

02-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
It was flown to protest about his lack of action over crime in London.
I suppose that's wrong to the softy left?
You lot are the biggest menace of all.
The main reason for the rise in crime is the ridiculous Tory policy of cutting the amount of money available for policing and suggesting, with a straight face somehow, that policing would not be affected. Quite how Sadiq Khan is supposed to influence and change Tory policy is beyond me.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

02-09-2018, 07:01 PM

The main reason for the rise in crime is the ridiculous Tory policy of cutting the amount of money available for policing and suggesting, with a straight face somehow, that policing would not be affected. Quite how Sadiq Khan is supposed to influence and change Tory policy is beyond me.
He could perhaps make a concerted effort at having a go at them about it.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top