Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 05:02 PM

Dog Sitting

I am dog sitting all week-end. I am so excited having her with me. She is so small, all black, and her name is Measha....

I thought she was a boy until I picked her up and realized she is a cute little girl with pink assessories, with sparkly diamonds on it..I will take some pictures later when she gets up. She is having a nap right now.

She uses a little box to pee and poop in. can you believe it? I have never seen a dog do that, but my friend just put her beside the litter box and said "go pee pee Measha" and she did. What a hoot! I am going to have a very fun week-end....

I love animals....I hope they let me babysit often....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 05:22 PM

Re: Dog Sitting

Here is the little darling. I just snapped a quick shot with my laptop. I will take a couple more later when she has all her jewels and pink assessories on.....

She likes to be pulled around in a litte red wagon. She doesn't have to go on the ground much as she does her litte jobbies in the litter box. Oh I love this little critter. I have given her 100 kisses already, hahah

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:04 PM

She’s a real cutey Blue. You two are going to have so much fun.
Dog sitting is really fun. It’s kind of like being a grandmother. You get to spoil them and give them back. Plus the dog will remember you forever .
Have fun.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Here is the little darling. I just snapped a quick shot with my laptop. I will take a couple more later when she has all her jewels and pink assessories on.....

She likes to be pulled around in a litte red wagon. She doesn't have to go on the ground much as she does her litte jobbies in the litter box. Oh I love this little critter. I have given her 100 kisses already, hahah

OMGosh Blue...Measha is just the cutest little black doggie, that I've ever seen... I shall keep this exciting news to myself though...we wouldn't want Gracie to know...as she might get a tad jealous...

I can just picture you taking Measha for a ride in her little red wagon...

You're really in for a lovely, fun, long weekend...ENJOY!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:34 PM

May we borrow her...............
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

01-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
She’s a real cutey Blue. You two are going to have so much fun.
Dog sitting is really fun. It’s kind of like being a grandmother. You get to spoil them and give them back. Plus the dog will remember you forever .
Have fun.
Thank you Bratti
We are having a wonderful week-end her and I.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

01-09-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
May we borrow her...............
Sure you can Bes, just hop on the next flight and head to Toronto, Ontario, Canada....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

01-09-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
OMGosh Blue...Measha is just the cutest little black doggie, that I've ever seen... I shall keep this exciting news to myself though...we wouldn't want Gracie to know...as she might get a tad jealous...

I can just picture you taking Measha for a ride in her little red wagon...

You're really in for a lovely, fun, long weekend...ENJOY!
The whole neighbourhood has been fussing over her, have even come over to my house to bring her some treats.....

Yes Filly, for goodness sake, don't tell Gracie. Her and I got a thing going on and we won't want her to get jealous or she won't let me visit anymore......don't forget to be giving her Marilyn's cookies in the fridge...they are all natural ingredients. She pooped too much because I gave her so many, I can't remember how many, but it was too much so she pooped.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 10:53 PM

The whole neighbourhood has been fussing over her, have even come over to my house to bring her some treats.....

Yes Filly, for goodness sake, don't tell Gracie. Her and I got a thing going on and we won't want her to get jealous or she won't let me visit anymore......don't forget to be giving her Marilyn's cookies in the fridge...they are all natural ingredients. She pooped too much because I gave her so many, I can't remember how many, but it was too much so she pooped.

High 5, Blue...and, Mum's the word where Gracie is concerned. After being around Gracie and the kitties last weekend and Measha this weekend...hmmm, is there a doggie or a kitty in your future? Just sayin'...

I think there's still 3 of Marilyn's doggie treats left. I am breaking them in half and Gracie just loves them.

By the by...did Marilyn like her peanut butter cookies?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 10:56 PM

Sure you can Bes, just hop on the next flight and head to Toronto, Ontario, Canada....
I know, I know. Our dog has all the certification for international travel to most countries. We did consider taking him to Georgia where my dear wife's family is. But the thought of him in a crate for a nine hour flight just didn't sit well with me. So we paid for them to come to us.

I didn't mean to derail the topic.
Max goes almost everywhere with us but now and again we have to leave him at home. A few days ago, a neighbour asked if we would drive her and her sickly cat to the vet. Of course we did. But Max and a cat on the back seat in his space was a non starter. So he stayed home.

Our neighbour, the lovely Liz, came to dog sit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top