Join for free
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

Will we see another hat picture from you Blue?
Oh you shall Bratti, I have some lined up for "show and tell"
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
what a great thread, I'm really enjoying looking at these pictures. I love how you are so quirky Blue, love the pink hair but then I loved the green too and the hats, well, you all who contributed all look fab in those hats. Keep 'em coming, it's a fun thread x
Lion, you are so sweet......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Blue...I'll get Sheri to put the pictures on my computer for me. I have no clue how to post a video either...and quite frankly, I don't want to learn.

I know the video that you mean...I'll see what I can do.

hahaha...I think of Paris as my horse, maybe they'll give her to me for Christmas...

Oh wouldn't that be fun if they gave Paris to you. We'd both have to move to the farm. Tell your son to start building little in-law shacks on the property for you and me, hahaha

I got the pictures and the video, thanks, I will see what I can do about them soon. Right now I am dealing with too much pain......but "this too, shall pass"
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 06:09 PM

Ahhh. I trim my length too but only because it’s at a length that I can cause I hate going to hair stylist. Their inch somehow turns into 3 or 4.
Gosh Filly. We really have you hopping here.
You need to get in touch with your neighbour. Find those pictures. Have her help you transfer them. Get your hair cut then braid it colour it and show us a pic of it ALL with your farm animals.
No pressure!

Well Bratti...I didn't have to hop too far today as I had company come with my groceries. Yup, son and d-I-l...dropped by with my stash. I've not been feeling very well over the past few days... So I asked Sheri if she would take a photo of me with a hat on whilst she was here. The only hat here was my dear hubby's plaid Tilley Safari hat... Not the best picture I've ever had taken but Gracie makes up for that...

Still haven't cut my bangs...and as you can see, no colour in my hair and no farm animals... That'll all have to wait for another time...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	mom with hat on.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	7337  
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh wouldn't that be fun if they gave Paris to you. We'd both have to move to the farm. Tell your son to start building little in-law shacks on the property for you and me, hahaha

I got the pictures and the video, thanks, I will see what I can do about them soon. Right now I am dealing with too much pain......but "this too, shall pass"
Yes honey...owning Paris would be glorious but don't think it'll happen...but they share her with me and that's an awesome thing...

I would love one of those tiny granny homes in the country...

Love...Filly
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

23-09-2018, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Well Bratti...I didn't have to hop too far today as I had company come with my groceries. Yup, son and d-I-l...dropped by with my stash. I've not been feeling very well over the past few days... So I asked Sheri if she would take a photo of me with a hat on whilst she was here. The only hat here was my dear hubby's plaid Tilley Safari hat... Not the best picture I've ever had taken but Gracie makes up for that...

Still haven't cut my bangs...and as you can see, no colour in my hair and no farm animals... That'll all have to wait for another time...
Filly, you would look great in anything, You have been a beautiful looking woman for all the years I have known you.....
(but I think you would look best in Sheri's Cowboy hat.....)

Edited: I enlarged the piccie and I just noticed the pants. Lookin good Filly.....
Beautiful Filly

23-09-2018, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Filly, you would look great in anything, You have been a beautiful looking woman for all the years I have known you.....
(but I think you would look best in Sheri's Cowboy hat.....)

Edited: I enlarged the piccie and I just noticed the pants. Lookin good Filly.....

Thanks Blue...if I'd have thought of it, I would have asked Sheri to bring one of hers with them today...

Yeah, the leggings are really cool, eh, they were a gift.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 01:21 AM

Oh goodness Filly, I don’t know how I missed this. Look how Silver your hair is. That’s really something. What a cute picture.
Thanks for sharing.
Ps... I like bangs ( fringes )
Beautiful Filly

24-09-2018, 02:40 PM

Oh goodness Filly, I don’t know how I missed this. Look how Silver your hair is. That’s really something. What a cute picture.
Thanks for sharing.
Ps... I like bangs ( fringes )

Thank you, Bratti...but actually my hair is more white now than silver. Perhaps y'all can see now why I seldom wear hats?

I like bangs on myself way better than in this picture too...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:53 PM

I like bangs on you much better also Filly. You really suite bangs. I feel naked or over exposed without my bangs; fringe. It’s like a half curtain to hide behind.

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top