Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Re: MP's Tell their Leaders to act tough on Travellers!

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
This is great news indeed. Please forward your address and I'll let some travellers know you're a YIMBY. Hope you enjoy their company

Will also organise a whip round to pay for a shrine and a plaque at the front of your house.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The answer is obvious. Send them back whence they came. There is plenty of open land in Ireland where they can set up shop. Perhaps, being aware of someone actually taking a hard line, they may also learn how to live as civilised people.

Let's be honest. They are only here because they know we (actually our politicians) are weak and also, more recently, we don't have enough police to enforce the law.

They are simply opportunists.

Remove their opportunities.
I agree with all you say there JBR.
Opportunity knocks for these so called scum ‘travellers’.
The opportunity to creat chaos and terrorise in every community they park their caravans.
The opportunity to thieve.
The opportunity to do anything they damn well like without any interference from the police.
The opportunity to bully all who dare go near them to challenge their actions.
The opportunity not to pay any rates or taxes. unlike us stupid law abiding taxpayers.
The opportunity to leave wherever they have been squatting looking like a bomb site.
I could go on.
But you get the drift?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
But you get the drift?
But think of all the benefits of having travellers. When you've thought of one, feel free to let us know

I think UJ already has plenty in mind
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:31 PM

Bunch of thieving thugs
Unfortunately the police are afraid ( with good reason ) of them as they do threaten their homes and families .
No doubt some snowflake will call racist as they are ethnic minority
- all my eye and Billy Martin they are no more ethnic than my my erm.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:31 PM

I agree with all you say there JBR.
Opportunity knocks for these so called scum ‘travellers’.
The opportunity to creat chaos and terrorise in every community they park their caravans.
The opportunity to thieve.
The opportunity to do anything they damn well like without any interference from the police.
The opportunity to bully all who dare go near them to challenge their actions.
The opportunity not to pay any rates or taxes. unlike us stupid law abiding taxpayers.
The opportunity to leave wherever they have been squatting looking like a bomb site.
I could go on.
But you get the drift?
Absolutely.

I have just posted on another thread about our weak politicians. I sometimes despair that we shall ever again have a PM as strong as Churchill or Thatcher.

The way things are going generally, I'm afraid I cannot see much of a future for this country.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:45 PM

First time I have heard about this was today on the Radio.

A point made was that the Government was looking at the Irish Law of these people

Which is.... If you trespass on private land you will be evicted straight away and your means transport will be confiscated.

There are enough sites for these scum bags to stay at with out imposing their filthy ways on the rest of us.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
First time I have heard about this was today on the Radio.

A point made was that the Government was looking at the Irish Law of these people

Which is.... If you trespass on private land you will be evicted straight away and your means transport will be confiscated.

There are enough sites for these scum bags to stay at with out imposing their filthy ways on the rest of us.
That would certainly sort them out, especially the confiscation of their 4x4s and caravans.

Of course, we'd need our police back, Mrs May, and a collection of judges who are willing to uphold the law!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That would certainly sort them out, especially the confiscation of their 4x4s and caravans.

Of course, we'd need our police back, Mrs May, and a collection of judges who are willing to uphold the law!
I don’t think it would be very wise to hold your breath waiting for any of that JBR.
I tell you.
One way and another.
This once great United Kingdom is going to the dogs!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2018, 10:12 PM

I don’t think it would be very wise to hold your breath waiting for any of that JBR.
I tell you.
One way and another.
This once great United Kingdom is going to the dogs!
You're right, of course.

I find it rather sad, too. As recently as the 1950s we still led the world in many respects. What on earth has happened since?

It would be nice to apportion most of the blame on our politicians, but I do believe that much of the fault lies with ordinary people. Sadly, society has changed a great deal over those sixty-odd years.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Why am I not surprised that its only the scumbag 'nasty party' NIMBYS who are complaining???

Seriously?
You think no-one else is complaining?

200 years of brewing and these rsoles do so much damage the site has been closed down.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...aites-brewery/

Yet it's only the torys who are complaining?
Your pathetic posts get worse

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top