Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 06:49 PM

Re: I'm sure he thinks he's human!.

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Thank you BF.
I wouldn't have allowed it, dogs and small children etc, and I think I know my dog pretty well. But his mum took the picture.
You're very welcome, Besoeker... Nothing is sweeter than dogs and small children sleeping/playing together... They're meant for each other...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 05:12 AM

Nothing cuter than a dog sleeping on a bed or sofa as if he/she thinks he is a human, hahaha...

Recently spent some time at Beautiful Filly's house, and her dog Gracie spent most of the time sleeping on the sofa, and when it was too hot in the bedroom, I would come down to the sofa and curl up with Gracie, and she would let me in, and move over so there would be room for my feet and legs.

What a dog she is. If you could meet Gracie, you would fall instantly in love....she is so kind and loving.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
They do..........know they are human!

Thanks everyone,what a lovely dog,love the colouring,another spoilt pooch!...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 05:05 PM

He loves his bed
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Nothing cuter than a dog sleeping on a bed or sofa as if he/she thinks he is a human, hahaha...

Recently spent some time at Beautiful Filly's house, and her dog Gracie spent most of the time sleeping on the sofa, and when it was too hot in the bedroom, I would come down to the sofa and curl up with Gracie, and she would let me in, and move over so there would be room for my feet and legs.

What a dog she is. If you could meet Gracie, you would fall instantly in love....she is so kind and loving.....
Gracie sounds lovely.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

He loves his bed
Gorgeous!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

He loves his bed
That is one of the cutest dogs,I have ever seen,love it!.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:32 PM

Max is a good dog with a very gentle temperament. We've had him for a bit over three years. He has matured wonderfully over that period. I still get surprises.

I was out for the evening stroll and a bunch of five kids were about to get on the path where we were walking. Four black, one white girl.

The first boy:
"There's a wolf!"
Sure, Max has about the right proportions for a wolf. Comparable size to the American Grey and you can see the resemblance to his forebears.

The little girl:

"That's not a wolf, that's Max!"
Then they were all over him.

I'm not racist but I have observed that different races have different attitudes to dogs. Maybe pets in general.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:37 PM

so cute, I love furkids

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top