Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:17 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A wet and miserable day forecast.

I am off to Wolverhampton to pick up some oak furniture I got off Ebay.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning all, have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:34 AM

Good morning all

Back to floor laying ...sigh.

Decided to fast today...ate too much yesterday.

Have a good day all .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone at last some welcome proper rain for the garden.

I am off to see the baby twins this morning .
Took Chloe out and came back muddy ready to wash her in the garage and there was a large Hornet in there, I had to tie Chloe to a tree while I got rid of it which took ages. I feel quite exhausted now...
Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning all, after a heavy shower invthe night there is wall to wall heavy rain forecast for today, but very little sign of it yet...

Just having a coffee after walking and then bathing the dogs before dismantling the vanity unit in the bathroom, as there seems be a leak behind there somewhere...

Have a good day everyone
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone. Sunny and cool here. I'm off down to Ocean Terminal, our shopping centre to visit Debenhams then M & S. Might have a look at the health food shop, too and buy some almonds which are meant to be good for me.

Good job I like them. My Dad was allergic to all nuts except peanuts and I'm allergic to Brazil nuts. I'm going to see if I can avoid buying the crystallised ginger which I love but is too moreish and sweet to be good for me.

Hope everyone has a peaceful day.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 09:03 AM

Good morning all.
Ooh crystallised ginger. I could just do with some of that. Can I make the excuse that it will be good for our colds? We are both suffering now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning all raining here, perfect for the pansies I planted yesterday

No special plans for today, just the usual jobs around the house.

Enjoy your day ☔️
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:18 AM

Morning everyone, bright sunny and calm here at the moment after yesterdays slight breeze

Hope everyone is intact and your gardens survived.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:57 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is very windy here today.
I'm staying in.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top