Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:20 AM

Full English Breakfast

No matter where you are in the world, our Full English Breakfast is recognized .

I don't have the Full but enjoy some bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and maybe a sausage. Also a slice of toast is a must to dip into my egg yolk

What is your English breakfast !

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:23 AM

Re: Full English Breakfast

Same as above with a bit of Black pudding, but i hate the inclusion of Hash Browns a travesty IMO.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:29 AM

The breakfast in the picture is what i normally have. But sadly i'm on a diet now
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:30 AM

I had the Slimming World version yesterday. It was yummy!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:31 AM

Closest I get to that is eggs, mushrooms and toast.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Same as above with a bit of Black pudding, but i hate the inclusion of Hash Browns a travesty IMO.

Agree about the Hash..and then smothering flavours with beans. How they snuck onto an English breakfast plate is beyond me. Cheeky interlopers. Love black pudding but only if its the proper Lancashire one
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:57 AM

Mostly have our FE when on holiday in this country. A couple of times a year we might have it for lunch on a Saturday with a few chips for extra measure.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 11:13 AM

Mines eggs/bacon/tomatoes/bread and butter and maybe black pudding and or a sausage too I dont want hash browns or baked beans
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 11:36 AM

Yes, I like a Full English, but only have it once every one or two weeks unless I'm on holiday

I don't mind baked beans or hash browns, but usually only have the hash browns when I'm in a hotel or cafe

I know fried eggs are traditional but I like scrambled eggs when I'm away from home then I can eat them with a clear conscience knowing that someone else will have to clean the pan

I'm not very keen on black puddings but I'll eat them when they're served up, again in a hotel or cafe

Wetherspoons breakfasts are good value
Although I'm not a vegetarian I used to like their vegetarian breakfasts till they changed the formulation of their vegetarian sausages a few months ago

I live close to the town centre. Often for my breakfast I just have a cup of coffee first thing, then catch a bus with my free pass into the town centre Wetherspoons.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 11:38 AM

Egg
Bacon
Sausage
Baked Beans
Hash Brown or Fried Slice (not both)
Cooked tomato (not placed raw onto the plate)

Toast and tea

Scrumptious.

Hoping the breakfasts are nice in the hotel next week.

zuludog, I'm looking forward to trying the Toby breakfast near me. Twas not serving them last time neighbour and I tried a few weeks ago. I also liked the Wetherspoon one, yes. I always like the ones served in Morrisons, especially as they're 'all day'.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top