Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 04:06 PM

Doctor Who ?

So the new doctor is a woman, Jodie Whittaker, and I have seen her in a few programmes and thought she was a good actress, as for the doctor who role time will tell.
Bradley Walsh has been revealed as her new companion, never watched him in Corrie, but did enjoy watching him in law and order. Let's hope this pairing will work
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 04:10 PM

Re: Doctor Who ?

Originally Posted by Enya ->
So the new doctor is a woman, Jodie Whittaker, and I have seen her in a few programmes and thought she was a good actress, as for the doctor who role time will tell.
Bradley Walsh has been revealed as her new companion, never watched him in Corrie, but did enjoy watching him in law and order. Let's hope this pairing will work

Will he be bringing the 'chasers' with him???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Enya ->
I like Brad, he is a good all rounder and might bring a bit of gravitas to the programme. It depends on whether they make his character silly or not.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I like Brad, he is a good all rounder and might bring a bit of gravitas to the programme. It depends on whether they make his character silly or not.
True. It all comes down to the writing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
True. It all comes down to the writing.
That's really why I rarely watch it. The writing is terrible in my opinion but I will certainly give Jodie & Brad a chance.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 06:14 PM

Hi

I am a long term fan of Dr Who.

Bradley Walsh is a no no for me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 06:22 PM

Who gives a monkey's, do grown ups actually watch this stuff?
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Will he be bringing the 'chasers' with him???
That would be an interesting concept
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Who gives a monkey's, do grown ups actually watch this stuff?
Hi

I am just a wrinkly child.
Enya
Suffolk

22-08-2017, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am a long term fan of Dr Who.

Bradley Walsh is a no no for me.
I'm willing to give him a chance, with some good scripts hopefully it might bring back some things that have been lacking with past doctors and side kicks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top