Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:26 AM

Re: Is It Time.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How many men do you know who keep a woman 'for sport or entertainment'?
Pimps do!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Aafak ->
Dozens of such men in my lifetime, some many such ladies. Even for the English Man it is popular.

Worse in Yorkshire men keep pigeons and ferrets for sport, some down their trousers I am told
I don't know which English men you talk to but they are either liars or criminals. No man is allowed to keep women for entertainment or sport, in England, because we have equality laws that allow the woman to leave if she does not wish to be treated so. If the lady is a prisoner, of course, the man would be arrested when the police found out.
There are a few idiots who put ferrets down their trousers, but if the ferrets didn't want to be there I am sure they would , painfully, let them know and I have never heard of people doing the same with pigeons.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pimps do!

That is true.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:29 AM

I do feel there is a trend now to humanise cats and dogs and using them as entertainment value and video their every move I was perturbed once to see a man jump when a cat pounced on him. He was angry and went running up the stairs after the cat.

Quite a few posters thought that was the demise of the poor cat
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't know which English men you talk to but they are either liars or criminals. No man is allowed to keep women for entertainment or sport, in England, because we have equality laws that allow the woman to leave if she does not wish to be treated so. If the lady is a prisoner, of course, the man would be arrested when the police found out.
There are a few idiots who put ferrets down their trousers, but if the ferrets didn't want to be there I am sure they would , painfully, let them know and I have never heard of people doing the same with pigeons.
Twink, Any man that l have known that kept ferrets, has kept one down his trousers! I thought it was a sort of tradition?

I also knew a man who carried a white mouse around with him. It was always on his shoulder!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They'll put flippin' cameras on their women too before long.
Well pimping is also an illegal practice so they will be providing further evidence for the prosecution.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2016, 10:32 AM

Well pimping is also an illegal practice so they will be providing further evidence for the prosecution.

Hopefully yes Twink.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

25-04-2016, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, Any man that l have known that kept ferrets, has kept one down his trousers! I thought it was a sort of tradition?

I also knew a man who carried a white mouse around with him. It was always on his shoulder!
I have never known a man who kept ferrets Art, but then my supply of plasters and painkillers, for his injuries, would never have been large enough.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-04-2016, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
It is hard to get true extinction rates of species as the figures are often manipulated. However most ecologists believe that we are in the midst of the sixth mass extinction. Humanity’s impact on nature, they say, is now comparable to the five previous catastrophic events over the past 600 million years, during which up to 95 percent of the planet’s species disappeared.

I wished we could put more effort into sustaining and improving habitats and wildlife in the wild to try and halt the impact we are doing ourselves.

Yup. I'm with you there Nom. People don't appreciate what they have until it's gone.
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

25-04-2016, 12:04 PM

All men who have a mistress keep her for pleasure and includes the worlds politicians and leaders. In fact the higher your standing the more such women are kept for pleasure and sport.
Of course some men may marry many wives. That may be counter productive, more torture than pleasure perhaps.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top