Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 05:52 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, clear but frosty at the moment. We had blizzards yesterday but it didn't settle thank goodness.

Bathroom cleaning duties for me first thing and I'm going to cook salmon and new spuds for lunch.

Deer in the forest in winter 2010

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Enjoy your day folks
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 06:55 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Smashing photo they have their eyes on you. Big day today,not looking forward to it.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 07:09 AM

buenas dias all. Very still and hazy here right now but feeling warm. Off to our local market this morning, I donīt suppose thereīll be anything new to see. Nice photo Barry. I donīt know what your big day is Nom, but whatever it is I hope it goes well for you. Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 07:18 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful photo Barry, we have Mujac Deers opposite my House.

Very sunny at the moment but cold outside. Yesturday we had 4 lots of Hailstones.

Have a great day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 07:20 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Lovely photo Barry, deer are one of my favourites.

Hope everything goes OK for you Nom, whatever it is.

It is frozen here, people having trouble with their car doors and crunchy noises from the tyres as they go across the frozen hail.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 07:49 AM

Good morning all,

Nic pic Barry, we were nearly that white yesterday when we had snow/hail storms everywhere was covered in white balls of frozen snow. I got caught out in that walking Amber.

The sun is out this morning thankfully, lets hope for a better day. Take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 08:00 AM

Morning all. Lovely photo Barry. Mmmmm, your meal sounds delicious. I used to cook my salmon in foil, with a load of lemon juice sprinkled on it, and cooked in the oven. And I love it with watercress sauce.

We in East London missed any bad weather yesterday, unless I blinked at the time.

Right, breakfast, ablutions, get my newspaper, then must start on painting.

Have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 08:09 AM

Good morning all.
I'm child minding my three year old grandson Josh all day today so not much peace to be had. Hoping it's not too cold to take him on the park to run some energy off.

Have a good day all.
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

27-04-2016, 08:23 AM

A very good morning to all, may your day be peaceful and happy.

Following a very heavy frost it would seem there is now not a cloud in the sky and the sun shines bright .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2016, 08:27 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright chilly sunny one here so off out for My usual morning yomp..have a good one Folks.x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top