Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 08:51 PM

Re: Wales

Near enough for me, where's me shirt?
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 09:04 PM

I'm a Cardiffian. Vale of Glamorgan is a good place to live. The delights of the Capital, easy access to the Gower, the Brecon Beacons, and the Severn Bridge if you need to escape to compare the wonders of Wales with England. East Wales is dryer as all the rain has been dumped in the West. I have lived all over the UK and I cannot remember Wales being any wetter than anywhere else.
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

30-04-2016, 09:30 AM

Wales is eternal rain and gloom and the best part about it are the roads leaving.

Still I have the same problem, I want to buy a house in the Sunshine with stunning sea views and no immigrants as this country is the pits. Will be looking soon, where is the question?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Welshie ->
i went to the vineyard there and got some lovely wine and cheese and in the pub down opp the church they had wye valley cider absolute nectar yum yum
We went back on our last visit. Very cold though. A little cafe there did home made soup and home made rolls. Yum yum x

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top