Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 08:55 AM

Re: Is Cameron that desperate???

Originally Posted by JBR ->
To answer the original question (in the title), yes I'm sure Dopey is becoming more and more desperate. The more he blathers on about staying in, the more he employs his scare tactics, the more he loses any credibility. In fact, in my eyes and I'm sure those of many others, he appears more and more like a clown.

As for Obama, what a hypocrite! He'd like us to lose our sovereignty but wouldn't think for a minute of losing his own. But then, he's a typical American: 'we're the biggest and the best and nobody else matters'.
Hi

I could not disagree more JBR.

He is not hypocritical at all, he is doing his job, which is to look after the interests of the USA, first, second and third.

The same applies to both Putin and Merkel, absolutely ruthless in putting their own Countries interests first.

To be honest I would vote for any of the three of them, Obama, Merkel and Putin to be our next PM.

They are what we need and so badly lack, leaders who put their own Countries interests first.

We would not be in this mess if we had Politicians of the same calibre.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I could not disagree more JBR.

He is not hypocritical at all, he is doing his job, which is to look after the interests of the USA, first, second and third.

The same applies to both Putin and Merkel, absolutely ruthless in putting their own Countries interests first.

To be honest I would vote for any of the three of them, Obama, Merkel and Putin to be our next PM.

They are what we need and so badly lack, leaders who put their own Countries interests first.

We would not be in this mess if we had Politicians of the same calibre.
I don't disagree with you very often Swim, and on this occasion I'm not going to disagree with you either. Your post is spot on, it's about time time we had someone brave enough to stand up for our interests in Britain. I'm not saying I agree with all that he stands for but I can see why Trump has romanced the American public, he is prepared to tell it like it is. There are probably going to be some boo's on the forum but I admire Margaret Thatcher who was prepared to stand up and say her piece in no uncertain terms. I didn't agree with everything she did but by God she got things done.
How much would it cost to tempt Putin to come over here and sort out our problems like he appears to have done in Syria. Not half as much as we send to the EU I'll wager.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 10:37 AM

I agree about wimpy Dave, and that he isn't a patch on Maggie.

However, I believe Obama is a hypocrite in that he will not practise what he preaches. He wants us to lose our sovereignty, yet is not prepared to lose that of his own country.

I'd also question his motives towards this country. It has been suggested that his family in their home country (Kenya?) at one time suffered under British rule, and I wonder whether he bears some grudge.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree about wimpy Dave, and that he isn't a patch on Maggie.

However, I believe Obama is a hypocrite in that he will not practise what he preaches. He wants us to lose our sovereignty, yet is not prepared to lose that of his own country.

I'd also question his motives towards this country. It has been suggested that his family in their home country (Kenya?) at one time suffered under British rule, and I wonder whether he bears some grudge.
Think you are spot on about of his hatred of the British.

Remember the gift we gave to the USA with a bust of Churchill... he returned it to us.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top