Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 04:30 PM

Re: MORI Poll

I don't know what difference you think a UKIP victory would make. They're still right wing Tories who want out of the EU. They have no other policies. Anyone who could vote for Hamilton is hardly someone we can trust with running our country, nor is anyone who would put him for election. Farage is a one note trumpeter. Put him up against a real politician and he wouldn't know what they were talking about.

We are no different from the Americans who vote for those who spend the most money on publicity and can pay the best plastic surgeons to make their candidates look like TV stars. No wonder the West is going to the dogs. At least Europe has some real people in government. Apart from Italy, of course, which is still run by the Mafia who control the elections.
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:23 PM

Re: MORI Poll

I don't think anyone ( including Nigel farrage himself) is actually seriously saying vote ukip for me to run UK plc . UKIP as I see it is simply a focal point , a vehicle to leave Europe ... Once free of Europe then in simple terms and with SOVERIEGNTY restored then normal politics resume .
However, running alongside this is major party splits happening so who knows we're that will end ? As for praising European governments as having 'real people' I despair , the Greek government to be praised? You think Spain too ? How about France? I see high unemployment and huge debts all around without even going into corruption allegations and scandals and as for queen Angela she is fighting for her political life at present following her pathetic handling of the current situation .im sure I read the Bulgarian pm resigned over corruption ... And the others aren't exactly beacons in the dark to be admired

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top