Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 10:19 PM

Re: EU Referendum Voting Guide

Originally Posted by Nom ->
mine us currently stored in the recycling bin.
And I'm on the yellow brick road with the rest of the scarecrows who think the wizard might just have the answer or at least a silver spoon to crack this curate's egg. On the other hand it could just be that the spectacle of the Tories slagging each other is worth the price of admission alone. Don't believe any of them. But never mind if you're depressed about it they now say the mushrooms might be just what you need to blow the blues away.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 08:03 AM

I hope you all know this leaflet cost 6.4 million to produce and get posted to us.
and your'e telling me your binning it?????
we've posted ours in an unstamped envelope to Davey boy, just in case he needs reminding what its about!!!
My hubby really has too much time on his hands
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 10:32 AM

I agree. We haven't received ours yet (or perhaps it got thrown out with the other junk mail), but if and when we do I shall post it freepost to the Conservative Party headquarters. The address was given on this forum a while ago, and I believe it is:
Freepost RTHS-TLXL-XKXK, The Conservative Party, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 11:29 AM

We sent ours Freepost to the Tory party headquarters. Such a waste of tax payers money and hopefully now a cost to the tories.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We sent ours Freepost to the Tory party headquarters. Such a waste of tax payers money and hopefully now a cost to the tories.
Yes, that's the idea. Well done.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 06:02 PM

I think some of you may be laboring under the impression that these are party political . They are not. They are sent out by the Electoral Commission. The information is provided by the In and out camps to support their particular cause. So sending them back to the parties achieves nothing, since they will only bill the taxpayer for expenses incurred in accepting any any off this mail.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top