Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 05:51 PM

Is David Cameron Finished?

According to this news article he is. What do you think? True or not..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ed-as-party-l/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:16 PM

Re: Is David Cameron Finished?

He bloody well ought to be. The man's a total incompetent apt to believe (and overestimate) his abilities such as they are.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:18 PM

I certainly hope so, the man is a disgrace even for a politician, with no beliefs or principles other than whatever is expedient at the time, the sooner he is gone the better.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:30 PM

I'll keep My opinions to Myself about that worse than useless bastard as I don't want to spoil what has been a beautiful peaceful day.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:31 PM

Oh please please

Only worry is who would replace him.
Could it be someone even more useless???
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:43 PM

we might think he's finished, but lets not forget he did get voted in on a majority, so some peeps do like what he does LOL.
having said that he did say he wouldn't stand for next PM.
maybe /hopefully if the EU vote is not in his favour, he'll throw dummy out the pram and go earlier.
fingers crossed. but "Better the devil you know!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:47 PM

Finished?

I don't think he ever started.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Purdy ->
we might think he's finished, but lets not forget he did get voted in on a majority, so some peeps do like what he does LOL.
having said that he did say he wouldn't stand for next PM.
maybe /hopefully if the EU vote is not in his favour, he'll throw dummy out the pram and go earlier.
fingers crossed. but "Better the devil you know!
That's true but he only got the majority because the opposition was so so dire. And of course, the issue of PR stopped the true winner from being PM.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 07:08 PM

I think it will depend on the out come of the BRexit vote.

If he loses it his detractors still need about fifty letters to bring him before the 22 committee to oust him.

Think one letter has been sent at the moment.

QUOTE....

The 1922 Committee has an 18-member executive committee, the chairman of which must oversee any election of a new party leader, or any Conservative party-led vote of confidence in respect of the current one; such a vote can be triggered by 15 percent of Conservative MPs writing a letter to the chairman asking for such a vote.

UN QUOTE
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2016, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
According to this news article he is. What do you think? True or not..
I can't see that it makes any difference whether he stays or goes. He is simply the next front man for the people who really run the country. It doesn't matter who that man or woman is, why people get so agitated about the front man/woman is beyond me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top