Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 10:50 PM

Nigel Farage is on Question Time right now.

Worth a watch methinks.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 11:36 PM

Re: Nigel Farage is on Question Time right now.

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Worth a watch methinks.
I'm recording it. Looking forward to watching it.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm recording it. Looking forward to watching it.
Cracking program JBR.
Fireworks all over, and I urge anyone who is interested in the EU vote to look at the show on BBC I Player.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 11:54 PM

Someone should have put a big plaster over Eddie Izzards mouth, he ruined it by interrupting so much .Even the audience shouted out at him to Shut up ..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 11:54 PM

I've only just started to watch it and already I'm sick of hearing (and seeing) that Izzard weirdo. It sounds to me that he/she is only interested in hearing his/her own voice and is of the opinion that he/she is entitled to interrupt everyone else as only his/her opinion matters.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

09-06-2016, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I've only just started to watch it and already I'm sick of hearing (and seeing) that Izzard weirdo. It sounds to me that he/she is only interested in hearing his/her own voice and is of the opinion that he/she is entitled to interrupt everyone else as only his/her opinion matters.
I didn't want to mention anything about the program as it went.
BUT.
Yes Eddy heffing Izzard.
A pain in the arse all the way through the program!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2016, 12:20 AM

Does anyone else question how 'unbiased' Dimbleby was being with his questions and interruptions?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2016, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Someone should have put a big plaster over Eddie Izzards mouth, he ruined it by interrupting so much .Even the audience shouted out at him to Shut up ..
Aye, he was an absolute pain in the arse. He wants to learn to keep his gob shut and let others have a turn at speaking.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2016, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, he was an absolute pain in the arse. He wants to learn to keep his gob shut and let others have a turn at speaking.
I agree. In my book, he's no better than that Brand idiot and contributed nothing of any worth to the debate. I sincerely hope never to see his vomit-inducing physiognomy on QT again. Then again, they seem to have a habit of wheeling out at least one strange panel member of no real consequence every week. God knows why.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2016, 07:40 AM

we watch it every week.
and we think Dimbleby has forgotten what he is actually there for!

this series has gone completely to pot, simply because he is not doing what a chairman is supposed to do! and thats take control.
we was appalled with last nights, big gob Izzard was way outta line with his personal remarks against Farage and that should have been stopped whether they were true or not.
I agree with JBR he is nothing more than a little "jumped up" Brand.
totally bonkers with his idea that we can all come together as a nation, sorry I dont want to be associated with all countries that are full of evil, bombers ect.
that to me is NOT what remaining in the EU is about.
too many marathons has obviously messed his brain up!

anyone who watched last nights in the hope that it would help them in a decision, must have given up after the first ten minutes.

a total shambles down to Izzard AND Dimbleby.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top