Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:51 AM

Am I being used?

I’m currently in a relationship with a woman I met in Tesco. We lunged for the same pack of reduced sausages at the same time. I got there first, but she ripped the sausages out of my hand and threw them into her trolly before I knew what was happening. I think that was the thing that first attracted me to her; her strength. Anyway, we got chatting and ended up arranging to meet for coffee the next day. Things progressed and she started coming round to my flat two or three times a week. On one of her visits, she asked if she could do a bit of tidying up for me. I couldn’t see any harm in it, and I had let the place get a bit messy. Things progressed and before long she was turning up with cleaning products and getting my vacuum out, and dusting things. She told me that she enjoyed doing housework.

One evening while we were sitting together on the sofa, and she was telling me what we could be watching on tv if I had one, I decided it was time for things to progress a little, and tried to undress her. She gently, but firmly, stopped me, and said she wasn’t ready yet, and would I mind waiting a bit longer. Meanwhile, she has continued to regularly call round to clean my flat. I know I’m probably just being silly, but I can’t help wondering if she is only interested in me for my housework.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:53 AM

Re: Am I being used?

Of course she is! Has she progressed to the windows yet? Sound like a keeper to be honest
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:55 AM

Nice punchline Harbal. Twas worth the wait
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Of course she is! Has she progressed to the windows yet? Sound like a keeper to be honest
The thing is, Pixie, I suspect she might also be cleaning for someone else, behind my back.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:01 AM

Hmmm, Sausages Harbal, she might just be "Stringing" you along.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:01 AM

Ahh well...maybe she is picking up tips then, and bringing them over to yours so she can do better job?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:02 AM

Harbal, change your name to Henry, she might be more receptive.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

28-06-2021, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Harbal, change your name to Henry, she might be more receptive.
Hahahaha! Very funny
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:07 AM

Hmmm I may try lingering at the reduced sausages. 😐
Harbal
South Yorkshire

28-06-2021, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Hmmm, Sausages Harbal, she might just be "Stringing" you along.
You joke, Spit, but for all I know there could be any number of other poor suckers letting her do for them. I can't really say "being taken to the cleaner's", as she goes to them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top