Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:33 PM

Re: Am I being used?

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I’m currently in a relationship with a woman I met in Tesco. We lunged for the same pack of reduced sausages at the same time. I got there first, but she ripped the sausages out of my hand and threw them into her trolly before I knew what was happening. I think that was the thing that first attracted me to her; her strength. Anyway, we got chatting and ended up arranging to meet for coffee the next day. Things progressed and she started coming round to my flat two or three times a week. On one of her visits, she asked if she could do a bit of tidying up for me. I couldn’t see any harm in it, and I had let the place get a bit messy. Things progressed and before long she was turning up with cleaning products and getting my vacuum out, and dusting things. She told me that she enjoyed doing housework.

One evening while we were sitting together on the sofa, and she was telling me what we could be watching on tv if I had one, I decided it was time for things to progress a little, and tried to undress her. She gently, but firmly, stopped me, and said she wasn’t ready yet, and would I mind waiting a bit longer. Meanwhile, she has continued to regularly call round to clean my flat. I know I’m probably just being silly, but I can’t help wondering if she is only interested in me for my housework.
You met her in Tesco? Not Harrods?

I hope the sausages contained more than 95% Pork and didn’t contain eyelashes, tails, cheeks, trotters and snouts like the cheapo ones do!!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Re: Am I being used?

so does Harrods do that sausage recipe of cheapo ingredients guess so........you forgot the skins though ..most are with skins apparently..

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top