Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

28-06-2021, 03:41 PM

Re: Easily Fooled.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Gosh that is so sick! Mind you, I worked with someone who alleged he was dying of bowel cancer. he thought it gave him carte blanche to be as rude and as sexist as he could be - a real pain in the backside, but nobody said anything because y'know, he was dying an' all. Anyway, he tried to get another job and asked me to be his reference, but NOT to mention his health. So that was a red flag straight away. Anyway, I didn't give him a reference, he didn't get the job, but left anyway to "die in peace", and he is still trotting around town 2 years later
Unreal! No offence to anyone who has mental disabilities, but some people seem to be mentally disturbed in such a horid callous way.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Gosh that is so sick! Mind you, I worked with someone who alleged he was dying of bowel cancer. he thought it gave him carte blanche to be as rude and as sexist as he could be - a real pain in the backside, but nobody said anything because y'know, he was dying an' all. Anyway, he tried to get another job and asked me to be his reference, but NOT to mention his health. So that was a red flag straight away. Anyway, I didn't give him a reference, he didn't get the job, but left anyway to "die in peace", and he is still trotting around town 2 years later
I assume the potential pun was unintentional
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I assume the potential pun was unintentional
Ohmygosh Dex, I didn't even realise!!! I was too busy telling the story!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top