Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 02:05 PM

Re: Getting involved

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It depends what it is.

If I see someone being abused, of course I will get involved, otherwise, No.
I certainly wouldn't unless a VERY close family member and even then --- it would depend.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
A quick tale. The three wise monkeys can be made to relate to "hear nothing, see , nothing" . Wise courses of action at times.
However there is a fourth monkey. The fourth monkey is never around, so he never can be accused of hearing , seeing or communicating with the other three. ( The deaf see, the blind hear and the dumb can write. ) . Be the fourth monkey and choose your company.

I can’t remember where that came from.

The origination of that fourth monkey is not easy to find, China seems to be popular as to where it came from, many centuries ago. I did however, find some interesting information on the link below:

https://myozonelayer.com/2016/11/22/...ey-do-no-evil/
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 04:14 PM

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback.

I will listen, but I’m not up for doing anything underhanded...

It seems there was a misunderstanding, amongst the residents, the message never got relayed back to my family member, it was only by chance that I asked a neighbour if they knew what was going on with such and such....he then explained what had happened....

So I was able then to relay the message back.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top