Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 08:57 PM

Re: One baby thing still left

I still have my caul - hygienically sealed in a silver locket. Apparently as long as I keep it I will never drown!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Blow me. So have I still got my son's too, Meg.
Tiny little plastic band with his name on it.
very cute Mups...
no name tags on mine..hope I bought the right ones home..might be too late now though to check that out.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I still have my caul - hygienically sealed in a silver locket. Apparently as long as I keep it I will never drown!
that sounds sad though, is it?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
that sounds sad though, is it?
Not at all sad. Grandma had it sealed and gave it to me when I was 10yrs old and home for the Easter Vacation. She had to explain what a caul was though - had never heard of one before!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
very cute Mups...
no name tags on mine..hope I bought the right ones home..might be too late now though to check that out.

A bit different perhaps, but I still have quite a few different puppy's milk teeth as they came out too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:13 PM

I have four pink cards and one blue card for each of my children.
They state their weight and the ? Apgar they received... 4x9 and 1x10.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

29-06-2021, 09:18 PM

'That's fine Mups, adding more interest to the thread.....we could bring in what changes or adds on did happen after weddingday/honeymoon had past...wonder why it is called Honey Moon how stupid, honey from bees, man from the moon maybe?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

29-06-2021, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have four pink cards and one blue card for each of my children.
They state their weight and the ? Apgar they received... 4x9 and 1x10.
I received too many babies in one year to even be able to function let alone take note of pink and blue cards .I do know there weight's though. Lead weights.....
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:24 PM

I have the armbands from both my children's hospital births. I also have their first teeth - one for each child in an envelope with the 'from and to' dates. And I have scrapbooks for each of them with all their birth congrats cards. Oh and somewhere I have their weight record cards from the baby clinic!

I did have a lock of my daughter's hair from when I cut it at about age 3, but she's got it now, along with a lock of her own daughter's hair.

Why I've kept all this heaven only knows - when I'm gone I can't imagine my kids wanting all this guff
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:33 PM

My wife and I both have the little gold sorta medals that our respective parents gave us the day we were born.. just little things but with Hebrew "Chai" engraved.

Don't know if it's now just an "old country" Ashkenazi thing but we perpetrated the custom with our brat!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top