Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:39 PM

Re: One baby thing still left

oh, Brat as in first or second name?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I received too many babies in one year to even be able to function let alone take note of pink and blue cards .I do know there weight's though. Lead weights.....
These were official cards issued by the hospital when you gave birth to a baby. Not greeting cards!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:42 PM

oh, Brat as in first or second name?
Brat as in noxious little bugger.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:46 PM

.wonder why it is called Honey Moon how stupid, honey from bees, man from the moon maybe?
Or from the Scandinavian practice of drinking mead, or fermented honey, during the first month of the marriage (measured by one moon cycle) in order to improve the likelihood of conception.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Or from the Scandinavian practice of drinking mead, or fermented honey, during the first month of the marriage (measured by one moon cycle) in order to improve the likelihood of conception.
OMG too late for mead etc...hindsight you demon...3 babies in one year was the learning curve and no scandinavian con cockshuns...I blame the government....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:02 PM

OMG too late for mead etc...hindsight you demon...3 babies in one year was the learning curve and no scandinavian con cockshuns...I blame the government....
Alcohol can be blamed for many things.

Anyway, back to topic I guess
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

29-06-2021, 10:04 PM

what topic ....
Husband always blamed The Ship Pub in Norwood but to be honest I do think they had better stuff to pull...hey pints
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

29-06-2021, 10:15 PM

what topic ...
Er, the one you started the thread with all those days ago. Or is it an hour or two or so, I forget :

I still have a baby tooth,did have 4 at one time,but they fell out at different times. Am I alone with this?
Perhaps you have something you have hung onto that you would rather Not have now..Come on don't be shy..
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

29-06-2021, 10:29 PM

Think you have reminded me now...zzz time for me now..Thanks to all that
joined in.....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 06:00 AM

I am pretty sure that in my safe is a silver napkin ring given to me when I was born by my grandmother. Why on earth a new born needs a silver napkin ring is beyond me but there you go.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top