Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:00 AM

Re: Men Or Woman.

I have observed in my own family and from a few other men.

That when it comes to woman...

Some men are good at talking the “ talk” to their mates.

But aren’t actually “ walking the walk”.... 😅
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:01 AM

I must say that I prefer mixed company, conversation seems much better balanced.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I must say that I prefer mixed company, conversation seems much better balanced.

I think for me Barry, it has to do with having 3 brothers then 3 sons...I’m more tuned into men.

I met my local taxi man who I use when in Newbury...the banter we have is so funny, it flows so naturally,..I tell him stories, which he tells me his ears can’t believe 😂...then we continue it next time I come to Newbury, as I now get my hair done here on the outskirts.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:45 AM

I really don't mind which sex I talk to - I'll get along with both sexes - I'm gender neutral
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I get along equally with both genders and probably have as many female friends as male friends.
Me too!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Hellish I went to one years ago (one of those unavoidable work "bonding" things) Full of complaining about the men in their lives, competition with each other, and the inevitable drunkeness. I wanted to go home early, but had to stay as it was late and public transport had finished for the evening. We got a taxi home and they teased the poor taxi driver about taking detours down dark lanes and having his wicked way with them. I was mortified No bonding got done that night I can tell you!
I used to get asked over for the evening when 3 or 4 of my female friends held a bit of a girl's night in one of their homes. No idea why, but I think it was to see how outrageous their jokes and innuendos could get before I either blushed and/or burst out laughing.

I don't drink, so was on soft drinks while they knocked back the wine and it could get pretty raucous! All just good fun though.
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:51 AM

I also get on well with both but have always tried to give the loud males a wide berth.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:59 AM

I get on well with all the genders.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:18 AM

When I make friends, proper friends it will last a lifetime so it can be either sexes. My closest friend until her passing was female and we where very close. She was my friend going back to infants School age. My next close friend was a work colleague a Male, we both worked in the Forestry Commision, he taught me to drive in his vehicle a Dormobile Van with a column change gear stick which takes me back..we met up after work often, and enjoyed sharing our music interests. When I met my Husband the friendship broke down. He was much like a Beatnik and had long frizzy hair certainly there was no physical attraction for me, he was just a good friend but it turned out if was not entirely the same for him. There is an obvious drawback ...My late Dad was a super Dad but not my Mother so maybe I feel more relaxed in male company but I do have two very good females friends and one very good male friend.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:23 AM

I get along equally as poorly with all genders.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top