Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:42 AM

Re: Men Or Woman.

haha.just wondered about what planet you came from..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:42 AM

I suppose it depends on the person rather than the gender, there are people I enjoy talking to from both genders, I think it largely depends on a person's interests rather than their gender, colour, sexual orientation or religion. I do tend to be attracted to the more unusual (male or female) and find them more interesting to talk to than the common or garden variety....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by diannewoollie ->
haha.just wondered about what planet you came from..
qed.

Edit - this is odd. I've typed QED above in capital letters and it keeps appearing in lowercase letters.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I suppose it depends on the person rather than the gender, there are people I enjoy talking to from both genders, I think it largely depends on a person's interests rather than their gender, colour, sexual orientation or religion. I do tend to be attracted to the more unusual (male or female) and find them more interesting to talk to than the common or garden variety....
Agreed. I tend to talk about the subject matter. It matters not one jot what gender someone is to me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Never thought about it. I get on equally badly with both in a social setting but know what? I REALLY don't care. I'm not a social creature. My small circle of friends are just that. Friends.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never thought about it. I get on equally badly with both in a social setting but know what? I REALLY don't care.
Who would have predicted that?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
qed.

Edit - this is odd. I've typed QED above in capital letters and it keeps appearing in lowercase letters.
QED (just checking)
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
OK with both but having spent a working life mostly talking to the women of households, a slight tendency to be more easily friendly with women.

One of my best friends is a woman. She is the planner and brainpower behind the running of the large allotment I help with. Her husband often has other things to do and I'm still fit enough to dig, tidy up and build things.

As a couple of couples we have got on well together for the last 42 years. All good friends to the end I think.
Ditto. When they realise you're there to work and not chat them up, they relax, and I think they're glad to have someone to talk to, especially if you talk about their family.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 01:31 PM

More men friends than women, we all have almost the same backgrounds/likes..ex military/pipe and cigar smokers, conservative (with a small c) and prior to Covid met up once a month to smoke, drink and talk shit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have observed in my own family and from a few other men.

That when it comes to woman...

Some men are good at talking the “ talk” to their mates.

But aren’t actually “ walking the walk”.... 😅
I know Paulene. It's not easy holding the fort all on my own.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top