Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 10:33 AM

Re: What is it with these men?

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
All of these stories above - absolutely amazing...

Perhaps the worst one I've heard of is in our own little village here. There are rumours, and I stress rumours, that one man had sex with ..... dare I tell you? ... with a woman!!!!

Oh, Yuck..!!!

Give me my faithful old tractor any day of the week..!!!
Women are alright Hanfonius, but they're not like the real thing!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
It's actually quite common to find guys have had treatment for the removal of bottles, light bulbs and anything else that fits inside their rectum, seems they've got it covered both ways!
Seems so. I've heard the crazy "up the bum" stories before and I'm usually like whatever floats your boat LOL
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
The thread title infers that only men would use strange objects for sexual gratification. It's almost guaranteed to make men point out that there are probably a good number of women who could be thought weird or sick because of their sexual activities and objects used. I daresay the hospitals could tell a few stories regarding either sex.
Good point. The strangest thing I've ever used is a vibrator, although I don't consider that strange. But some might. However, I had a friend years ago who just loved her favorite teddy bear. I believe her and that teddy had a pretty good relationship.

I guess that's not really bizarrely strange, but I find it strange to read stories of women who buy produce (bananas, cucumbers, etc) specifically for pleasuring themselves.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 12:22 PM

I don't think it matters what floats your boat if it's done behind closed doors and the curtains are drawn. Many people we meet probably do use toys but it doesn't make any difference to anyone outside of that private environment what is done or how.

All I'd say to ether sex is to think twice about any aspect that might offend others (anything done in public for instance) or need medical attention to sort out ..and stay away from my Renault Megane if seen in a car park when the desire is strong.
Linda0818
USA

30-09-2015, 12:28 PM

I don't think it matters what floats your boat if it's done behind closed doors and the curtains are drawn. Many people we meet probably do use toys but it doesn't make any difference to anyone outside of that private environment what is done or how.

All I'd say to ether sex is to think twice about any aspect that might offend others (anything done in public for instance) or need medical attention to sort out ..and stay away from my Renault Megane if seen in a car park when the desire is strong.
No, it doesn't matter, that was my point. In other words, it matters not to me what you do, as long as it doesn't affect others personally. But if you're doing it in public view or you're involving children or animals in your sexual adventures, you need your head examined.
uncle salty
eastern united states
uncle salty is male  uncle salty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2015, 09:57 PM

Thank you for ruining lasagna for me. Forever.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2015, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by uncle salty ->
Thank you for ruining lasagna for me. Forever.
Reminds me of a book called 'Portnoy's Complaint'. See the the mention of 'liver' in the first paragraph of this Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portnoy%27s_Complaint
uncle salty
eastern united states
uncle salty is male  uncle salty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2015, 01:08 AM

Reminds me of a book called 'Portnoy's Complaint'. See the the mention of 'liver' in the first paragraph of this Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portnoy%27s_Complaint

Oh, no you don't. I'm not falling for it.*

(repeating in my head, don't open the page don't open the page...)
mart
Chatterbox
South of England

02-10-2015, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by uncle salty ->
Oh, no you don't. I'm not falling for it.*

(repeating in my head, don't open the page don't open the page...)
Quite right. Can't go crossing another food item off the shopping list.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2015, 07:37 AM

I've been told that minature lebanese cucumbers are good for starters until you start relaxing more??

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top